Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its good to see you come around since you were the only one it seemed like to me talking about the bobble head, and now love it. I'm glad to hear that, same goes for Robo, you think its going to look worse in hand? Doubt it, how did your 1/6 Endo turn out? I remember that being a grail piece back in the day, is that a robot you can't do **** with? Based on photos to movie comparison, color excluded, this is the most movie accurate Robo to date. I think I'll love him no matter what.

EDIT the forum wont let me post pics for some reason, just imagine the V.1 with its helmet removed yuck, just yuck.

Did not really came around, the Head is still bobbly.
But to le more accurate the body is the problem, like i said the Head is as big as the Supes MOS Head.
MOS is notorious for being one the biggest human HT released, now they released the Mms238 with a body a tard too small first the Head.
I m not the only one who noted this mistake or laziness from HT, Rorywan, Adev among others.
And its not an opinion its just fact based on Head comparaisons.
But looks like im the only one annoyed so far since i swapped the body... Wait scratch that Rory also swapped the body and many stuffed the neck.
I still thnk HT screwed up, but with all the great parts save the body ive made my grail figure so im not going to trash the figure.

I think Robo is gonna be great in hand, i just meant that a mechanical character needs to be already very good out of the box coz save for some uber talented customizers most of us can do **** if the figure had big flaws. The mms238 just by stuff inv. The Neck or swap poing the body you can make it better, its easy.
But a robocop with its armor there is almost nothing easy to customize.

I owned a 1/6 endo only for a few weeks last year right before the release of the 1/4 endo and it looked good for its Time but Thank god HT are doing upgraded versions :)

I do think robo is gonna rock :)

having a hard time deciding between this and bank robber joker. Joker isn't a must have but he would no doubt compliment my Batman collection. I hate making these kind of decisions.

Also I'm sure BR Joker will eventually go on sale, use the points from Robocop at that time make it flexpay and your are good to go. Shoot might do the same thing myself, though I would like a nice chunk taken off of the Delorean.......

Just paid off the rest of the Robo with chair, now comes the waiting game!

bobmortonitsforyou.jpg

having a hard time deciding between this and bank robber joker. Joker isn't a must have but he would no doubt compliment my Batman collection. I hate making these kind of decisions.

80% of my collection consist of Nolan Batman, but I just can't get myself to buy BRJ for that price. for $220 why not. As far as value this is much better value for your money. I have enough points to buy either one BUT I learned from this last sale that if it is not exclusive ( even if it is in the case of BRJ) wait it out if you could and eventually it would go on sale.

They need a "thank you" system on here like other forum sites are starting to add. So I can thank everyone who replied.

Robocop it is! Thanks fellas. :hi5:

Only a $30 price difference is a little crazy, I'd be nuts not to get Robocop over BRJ.

They need a "thank you" system on here like other forum sites are starting to add. So I can thank everyone who replied.

Only a $30 price difference is a little crazy, I'd be nuts not to get Robocop over BRJ.

Wise choice! If you do decide to pick up a BRJ 2.0, I have a feeling he'll be available for a while, possibly at a discount.

Final week of the month and nothing from Mr Loonten. Sorry to keep banging on but I honestly expected him to have shipped this by now, no doubt it's "another few days" away. *sigh*. I'd like to know what Hot Toys are doing to make this such a long drag? QC issues seem likely, but would they really care about that given the ED 209 is crumbling away as I type this (not mine, I didn't buy one for that very reason).

Final week of the month and nothing from Mr Loonten. Sorry to keep banging on but I honestly expected him to have shipped this by now, no doubt it's "another few days" away. *sigh*. I'd like to know what Hot Toys are doing to make this such a long drag? QC issues seem likely, but would they really care about that given the ED 209 is crumbling away as I type this (not mine, I didn't buy one for that very reason).

It took, what, 17, 18 months, from PO to get this out? Any number of things could've held things up, paint was probably a PITA.

Sooo, does SSC not bill on the weekends? By now i was already charged on my last purchase(meaning date scheduled for payment ). I know its not supposed to ship till the first week of nov. But at least if i was charged i would have the false sense of security and 1 step closer to receiving Rob.

Sooo, does SSC not bill on the weekends? By now i was already charged on my last purchase(meaning date scheduled for payment ). I know its not supposed to ship till the first week of nov. But at least if i was charged i would have the false sense of security and 1 step closer to receiving Rob.

I live in Cali, they bill by 8pm I still got 6 hours to wait, I even tried to get them to bill me on Thur. they said NO, so I know how you feel, especially when Yankee's fan is already billed :(, just wait till tomorrow.

You'd be nuts to get BRJ period. Even if you LOVE the Joker, it's such an overpriced man in a suit that offers nothing drastically different from the first release.

Wait until they start giving them out for free with pack outs

I live in Cali, they bill by 8pm I still got 6 hours to wait, I even tried to get them to bill me on Thur. they said NO, so I know how you feel, especially when Yankee's fan is already billed :(, just wait till tomorrow.

Ok cool thanks for the response. I live in cali too, they billed my T-800 by 9am when it was due so i got a little worried.
How sad once i get Robo my next thrill ride of anticipation isn't till march! :(

Ok cool thanks for the response. I live in cali too, they billed my T-800 by 9am when it was due so i got a little worried.
How sad once i get Robo my next thrill ride of anticipation isn't till march! :(

Getting Robo next week(or Nov.6th according to Yankee's Fan) and expect to get Dredd and BD T800 at the start of Dec. its going to be worse for me :( but Robo will tide me over :D, also getting a Barney Ross in Dec. best christmas ever!!!!

Wise choice! If you do decide to pick up a BRJ 2.0, I have a feeling he'll be available for a while, possibly at a discount.
Yeah a nice discount would be nice!
You'd be nuts to get BRJ period. Even if you LOVE the Joker, it's such an overpriced man in a suit that offers nothing drastically different from the first release.

Wait until they start giving them out for free with pack outs
That would be great. Hopefully they are learning something from all of that and how hardly anyone is buying the figure for that price. Just because it has "exclusive" attached to it doesn't mean they can hike the price up. The fact that the new Wolverine figure is $250 is outright ridiculous. Another figure people need to wait on coupons to use for.

Yeah a nice discount would be nice!
That would be great. Hopefully they are learning something from all of that and how hardly anyone is buying the figure for that price. Just because it has "exclusive" attached to it doesn't mean they can hike the price up. The fact that the new Wolverine figure is $250 is outright ridiculous. Another figure people need to wait on coupons to use for.

Yeah I'll pick up Wolverine, don't have any yet, when he goes down to 200.00 or less. Might use Rewards points on him or just wait till next years spooktacular :D

Getting Robo next week(or Nov.6th according to Yankee's Fan) and expect to get Dredd and BD T800 at the start of Dec. its going to be worse for me :( but Robo will tide me over :D, also getting a Barney Ross in Dec. best christmas ever!!!!

Sounds like it.:clap

Back