Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't see the Unrated Directors Cut, he gouged it really bad while showing off the articulation :horror

:lol

lol okay , it was a letter opener. and yea ill be more carefull. but im really carefull really. :dunno

im thinking of getting the mark 4 but that means depleting all my funds.

Just ordered Hot Toys War Machine.

Anyone else get theirs yet? How do you like the quality? Does everything fit properly on him? I also pre-ordered the Mark IV from sideshow.

Got mine today as well. Pretty solid figure, real bad ass!

However, upon close examination on the head sculpt, i noticed that there are 2 indentations on the side of his face, is it suppose to be there?

Some pics

warmachine1.jpg

warmachine2.jpg

My AE order for WM won't be here until Tuesday! :gah: The wait is killing me!

Kairus...my vote is for the IV. I mean come on man...you get a box of donut with the IV!

What do you get with the VI? Oh, you can make him look beat to crap....great, a figure you spent close to $200 on can look like junk. :lol

I will say one thing...anyone who's tempted but not committed to buying the IV better stay out of the IV thread. Some AMAZING photos showing up over there. Can't wait to get the IV and WM on one of my shelves! :impatient:

Got mine today as well. Pretty solid figure, real bad ass!

However, upon close examination on the head sculpt, i noticed that there are 2 indentations on the side of his face, is it suppose to be there?

Some pics

warmachine1.jpg

warmachine2.jpg

Yep, they are poc marks on Don Cheadle, I do mention them in my review, but sadly it hasn't been run yet.
don-cheadle-miles-davis.jpg

My AE order for WM won't be here until Tuesday! :gah: The wait is killing me!

Kairus...my vote is for the IV. I mean come on man...you get a box of donut with the IV!

What do you get with the VI? Oh, you can make him look beat to crap....great, a figure you spent close to $200 on can look like junk. :lol

Yes Mark VI is battle damaged, but he comes with interchangeable armor, so you can make him look damaged or not. Its a win-win. Plus it comes with the different base. Haven't you seen all the pics of Mark VI?

Yes Mark VI is battle damaged, but he comes with interchangeable armor, so you can make him look damaged or not. Its a win-win. Plus it comes with the different base. Haven't you seen all the pics of Mark VI?

It was sarcasm....

Gotcha, hard to tell sarcasm on a forum. I was just wanting to give him accurate info.

It's actually safer to assume everything you read on the boards is sarcasm and then try and filter out the actual honest statements and questions...

Back