Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you lucky blokes for AE orders...mine take almost a week (Idaho) to get here from the day I get the UPS notification.

Oh well, the discounted prices with rewards included is worth the wait.

just pointing out, that EVERYONE it seems is putting his arm guns on the wrong sides.

this is not surprising, as mine were packaged with the right gun on the left side of the box, and the left gun on the right.

The caution stripes, and shell ejection ports should be facing AWAY from his body.

Last edited:
just pointing out, that EVERYONE it seems is putting his arm guns on the wrong sides.

this is not surprising, as mine were packaged with the right gun on the left side of the box, and the left gun on the right.

The caution stripes, and shell ejection ports should be facing AWAY from his body.

Pics please...:wave

yeah, yellow stripe should be out. so simple, but :slap And also, those 2 top tabs must be pretty strong because I was really trying to jam my gun into them thinking it was supposed to *click* in :slap:slap

Yeah its called a drop ship. It saves them money to ship directly from SS. When companies are offering free shipping its often times shipped that way. When I got a good deal on my Aldo its was shipped that way. I wonder if SS offers AE a better price to sell them directly. That way SS doesn't lower their web prices but still can sell at a discount.

Thanks for the info. I sort of figured that, but didn't feel like explaining it:peace
Sadly, this isn't being shipped through SS, but from bbts so it won't be here until next week.:monkey2

So looks like my Warmachine will be getting to me on tuesday ..but it will cost me even more as i have been charged customs charges and a handling fee:( ..i have to pay almost 50 euros extra:(.
The figure would need to blow me away after all the money that i have now put into it!

I got it from loontentoys ..i was sure i asked him to mark it as "gift", maybe i forgot:( ..i also have chris taylor on the way from assault rabbit, i hope i don't get charged any extra again on that after what just happend.

Pics please...:wave

Oh c'mom Thrift... you saw my review!
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86558

detail6-14.jpg

Picked this guy up at the comic shop today, got him for $129.99 instead of $179.99 because of a price tag snafu, so that was awesome.

I keep hearing all of these stories of deals from LCS, I need me a LCS that stocks Hot Toys damnit.

I got mine for $136.79 from my LCS. I always get 20% off but they had scratch-it prize cards and I received an additional 5%, you beat me by a few bucks cr0w. :clap:clap:wave

So looks like my Warmachine will be getting to me on tuesday ..but it will cost me even more as i have been charged customs charges and a handling fee:( ..i have to pay almost 50 euros extra:(.
The figure would need to blow me away after all the money that i have now put into it!

I got it from loontentoys ..i was sure i asked him to mark it as "gift", maybe i forgot:( ..i also have chris taylor on the way from assault rabbit, i hope i don't get charged any extra again on that after what just happend.

Gift is just one part, the other is the value. Check to see if it's above $30.

Sorry to ask,m but how much for those that ordered from AE get it for. Original price, no discount I had 176 dollars and Josh said my card was declined so how much would it come out to? sorry for asking such a stupid questions, just want to know.

Sorry to ask,m but how much for those that ordered from AE get it for. Original price, no discount I had 176 dollars and Josh said my card was declined so how much would it come out to? sorry for asking such a stupid questions, just want to know.

$176.98 was what I was billed for.

Back