Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my war machine today! I think that was record time...I ordered him on Monday and got him today!! He is just fantastic. The only thing was that when I was attaching one of the arm guns, one of the pegs broke:( It doesn't really affect the overall look since there are 2 pegs and I will prob just glue it back on...no biggie! I LOVE this piece...just speechless...so amazing!

It's actually safer to assume everything you read on the boards is sarcasm and then try and filter out the actual honest statements and questions...

Sad but true. :exactly:

What I wasn't being sarcastic about or kidding around about is that Katy Perry signature you had!

I'm starting a petition Mike....:faq

You WILL bring her back...even if it's just for Christmas! Come on man!

second part to articulation and size comparison
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VcWyylvyEoc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VcWyylvyEoc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

I got my War Machine yesterday from my LCS, great figure, but the left forearm just came apart, there were no screws holding it together, WTF. The real funny part about it is that HT put the plugs (beauty covers) in to hide the screws that were not there. Also I was a little disappointed with the gatling gun, it looks great but the range of motion sucks, I thought it was going to be like Drake's smart gun, HT hit a home-run with that, but dropped the ball on War Machine's big gun.

Last edited:
I'm sure somebody else who doesn't think HT "dropped the ball" with this one would be happy to take it off your hands.

Got mine today from Cornerstore Comics, which I ordered on Monday - FAST!

His lack of articulation just takes some getting used to, as honestly, this would be about the range of motion a dude in a big armored suit would have. Plastic feels a little thinner than I was expecting it to, as well.

Otherwise, awesome. Can't wait for the Mark VI to go with him.

I finally received mine today and even though the figure looks great, i'm a bit disappointed. Actually, there's a piece missing (missing not broken) on it and I can't plug the machine gun's amo on WM's back.

I just hate the idea of paying almost 200 euros (265 USD) for an unperfect figure but it seems that I'll have to deal with it.

MK4, will be there in a few days. I really hope that there will be nothing missing on this one or i'll be really pissed.

Funny thing, the last perfect figure I bought from HT was the Batman DX02. The two Iron Man figures I bought after it had flaws.

Yep, they are poc marks on Don Cheadle, I do mention them in my review, but sadly it hasn't been run yet.
don-cheadle-miles-davis.jpg

wow, thats really detailed sculpting on Hot Toys!

Thanks again Wookster!

I'm sure somebody else who doesn't think HT "dropped the ball" with this one would be happy to take it off your hands.

I'm not sure if he just means that they dropped the ball making the gun not as articulated as Drake's or just dropped the ball in general. I thought the articulation was fine but I wasn't collecting during the Aliens line so I have no frame of reference.

Go my notice from bbts he's shipped. Hope that like AE, they have SS ship it out 'cause that would mean I get it tomorrow.:yess:

Just got mine today. This figure is awesome. I can't wait for the Mark IV to come out and then I will have Iron Man, War Machine, and Black Widow.

A little off-topic, but does anyone know if War Machine is getting his own spin-off movie?

A little off-topic, but does anyone know if War Machine is getting his own spin-off movie?

Not at the moment. Wouldn't expect anything like that till after the Avengers movie. At the moment, the only character that is even being considered for their own movie is Black Widow actually. :cuckoo: :gah:

Yeah, but they've used SS to ship some of their items. Don't ask me why, but they do.

Yeah its called a drop ship. It saves them money to ship directly from SS. When companies are offering free shipping its often times shipped that way. When I got a good deal on my Aldo its was shipped that way. I wonder if SS offers AE a better price to sell them directly. That way SS doesn't lower their web prices but still can sell at a discount.

AE is the best! I live a couple hours away from them, so shipping is overnight! I found out on Monday that AE is shipping out WM, and he's laying down suppression fire on my display shelf by Tuesday afternoon! WOOOOHOOOOO!

Back