Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's intesting to me that the Mark IV's box pairs with War Machine's, as opposed to the Mark VI. When the Mark VI is released, will it's box art pair with War Machine's in the same way, or perhaps with an unannounced figure? Battle-Damaged War Machine, anyone? Just speculating.

IMGP1258a.JPG

Maybe they'll just do the same thing with the Mark VI.

I just had to say that I love this picture vodoun! The eyes look perfect there, any adjustments?

Last edited:
mine arrived from Loontentoys last week and i FINALLY opened him today!!
What an AMAZING figure!!!
bit peeved his head doesnt turn as much as id like,and the bloody Ex wife is stuck now in the cannon-SIGH.Otherwise,perfect to me :)

just need Whiplash now....

there are a couple of pictures here showing that gray tab at the back of the ex wife cannon opens up, you can use the tool included to open it and use that same tool to push the ex wife out....dont remember the pages where it shows it though...

there are a couple of pictures here showing that gray tab at the back of the ex wife cannon opens up, you can use the tool included to open it and use that same tool to push the ex wife out....dont remember the pages where it shows it though...

thanks mate,i will try that tomorrow!!!

Cracked open my WM last night and was blown away how bad-ass this figure looks in-hand.

I'm still trying to decide if I should display my second WM on my desk at work for a brief time. I have one of my Medi Stormtroopers standing next to my Apple 30" Cinema display at work for awhile now and I am thinking it needs some competition. Since I have my own office and not a cubicle, I won't have to worry to much of other co-workers trying to mess with it. :D

Cracked open my WM last night and was blown away how bad-ass this figure looks in-hand.

I'm still trying to decide if I should display my second WM on my desk at work for a brief time. I have one of my Medi Stormtroopers standing next to my Apple 30" Cinema display at work for awhile now and I am thinking it needs some competition. Since I have my own office and not a cubicle, I won't have to worry to much of other co-workers trying to mess with it. :D

He should look cool against the titanium of the Apple display I reckon! :)

Still waiting on my one from loontentoys:gah:..shipped the 11th!:slap ..my god it was hard enough waiting for the figure to be released let alone waiting on it to be delivered:(

anyone asking about this?

20101201_c48f514f94dcb8a50fc5MdMPUxalLrII.jpg

20101201_cbd01b7d6b11a17aab36v9236zEIJPxg.jpg

JC Hong really worked to the bone

20101201_5fa4c6637d16dc6b1a49Uc4LeJXFoUuO.jpg

This is a serious line!!!!

He should look cool against the titanium of the Apple display I reckon! :)

Yeah, I never thought of that. That would look cool. I have the same Apple 30" display at home, too. So maybe I'll display him next to that one, too after displaying him at work for awhile.:)

I already have my other WM now in my Detolf next to Black Widow and Whiplash.

I haven't heard shat yet... hopefully I get some news soon... :gah:

I bought mine through AE as well (like always) and I haven't rec'd an e-mail yet either.

Nice to hear that someone did though since AE pretty much seems to be the last one to get figures. I wasn't expecting an e-mail from them until next week. Maybe now it will be WM!

anyone asking about this?

20101201_c48f514f94dcb8a50fc5MdMPUxalLrII.jpg

20101201_cbd01b7d6b11a17aab36v9236zEIJPxg.jpg

JC Hong really worked to the bone

20101201_5fa4c6637d16dc6b1a49Uc4LeJXFoUuO.jpg

This is a serious line!!!!

WOW, just wow!

That is freakin' epic to see them all together! The Mark III still looks pretty awesome next to the IV, but you can definitely see the improvements.

The Mark II is just plain awesome and the Mark I...well really, wtf can you say but that it's tops.

I would love to see the hall of armors with the Mech Test Tony set up.

The sad thing...I have zero IM. :gah: WM and the IV are on their way...but I have some catching up to do and I've been putting it off.

Nice pics The Josh! :clap :clap :clap
Man, he f'd up that doily! :wink1:

When does your Mark IV get to you?

Thank ya! WM means business when doilies are on the scene. :lol

I've got mine coming from SS. Sometime in January. I used points on him so I won't be paying full price. :rock

WM on a doily ahhhh doilies are evil :panic:

that's why u gotta call war machine. :lol

Back