Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him and yes he is amazing figure very imposing looking... I have to agree with others he feels very light considering his size... maybe its just that he looks like he should be heavier so my brain is fooling me.

Have to say that I don't seem to have the issue with the eye lights being dim mine appear pretty bright. not chest beam bright but definately better then what i saw in online videos.

Just got him and yes he is amazing figure very imposing looking... I have to agree with others he feels very light considering his size... maybe its just that he looks like he should be heavier so my brain is fooling me.

Have to say that I don't seem to have the issue with the eye lights being dim mine appear pretty bright. not chest beam bright but definately better then what i saw in online videos.

For mine, the chest light and right hand were very bright, just not the left hand.

The chest light is crazy bright :lol

His red eyes do suck though, don't care....using the Cheadle :wink1:

Arc reactor lights on all of these figures are blinding. My Mark IV bust the light sometimes stays on even after turning it off. Its like a night light. :lol

For mine, the chest light and right hand were very bright, just not the left hand.

The chest light is crazy bright :lol

His red eyes do suck though, don't care....using the Cheadle :wink1:

Will definatly brighten that up, in the style Greg did it.
Normal red DOES suck big time.

But right about your IM slogan.
But who cares, in another life he was Mark II...
:lol

Here's a shot i took the other night. Still using cellphone camera.....sorry. 50d is being shipped out! :)

2010-12-04_22-11-38_751.jpg

Mine's on the way as well!! :yess:

So what ever happened to those missing markings on WM? Did someone ever make any stickers or something?

finaly got mine :blissy two thumbs up for this figure photo doesnt do it justice and weathered mine right away and this thing is a frkn tank check it out

2mzjwi8.jpg

2utrbl1.jpg

e84ite.jpg

Last edited:
Got this today, awesome figure ..but i can't turn the minigun ..in the manual it tell's you it can spin , my one won't:(

Got this today, awesome figure ..but i can't turn the minigun ..in the manual it tell's you it can spin , my one won't:(

What do you mean it can't turn? Do you mean the cannon itself (spinning+shooting) or the entire weapon doing a 360?

Freed from his cage...:yess: This guys a monster. :thud:

I wish there was some articulation in the forearms and the design of the arm guns should have been done differently but other then that....:rock :rock

Mine arrive today! :yess:

What more can I say that other haven't already. This is another Hot Toys home run. Now I can't wait for the Mark IV and VI to drop. Oh wait, yes I can. I don't want to go broke!

Mine wouldn't at first either but I finally got the back part to move and then all was well... now trying to figure out how the gun moved up and down I felt like an arse on that one...:lol

Also just got the figure I'll take pics later.

I would like to know if the 'arm' that holds the mini gun is able to raise up and down or is it all one piece ?

Realize that this might not be the right caliber shell but I had to order a pack of 50 off ebay to lay around the feet of my displayed WM.:yess:
Now the question is will 50 be enough?

bc96_10.jpg

Back