Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2na7637.jpg

Ah you got him Elder Predator. Excellent, excellent. I'm hoping BigBadToyStore ships out my order soon. The anticipation is driving me up the walls.

Ah you got him Elder Predator. Excellent, excellent. I'm hoping BigBadToyStore ships out my order soon. The anticipation is driving me up the walls.

I like him a lot! Great figure, I hope you get him soon, he is by far one of my favorite figures of the year. Guardian was cool and all but he was overrated. This guy is pure awesomeness in plastic form.

Mine arrives Tuesday.

I hope he looks less toy like in person, most of his pics appear more like his natural plastic material than the metal they were trying to acheive.

They should've just made him of metal....who cares if he would weigh 7 to 10lbs :horror

I'm going to dip him in steel :lol

Wow, thanks dudes, didn't know the pic will get such good responds :clap:peace:clap

Ya, the Koto 1:7 Cap statue will do just fine til the HT Cap eventually comes out:lol

I'll take a higher rez shot later and post it here, gonna make a few changes first.. stay tune

Got my War Machine and after getting him all together I displayed him next to my Ironman MK 3.

"He's Huge" compaired to Ironman. Are there any of the Ironmans that come close to his size?

Last edited:
I just got this figure, loving him so far, although I tried messing with the poseable hands and am afraid to even touch them hahaha. I have a feeling they are super fragile.

Also he seems alot lighter than the BD MK3, which is good? Iono, but I cant wait to have him next to the mk4!

Mine is out for delivery today! :yess:

Was supposed to be delivered tomorrow...nice little surprise.

Had him sitting on the front porch when I got home today.:yess:
He is a fantastic figure with some great poses. I was surprised by how lite he is, looks like he has alot more heft when just looking at him in the display case. Now to wait for the Mark VI to ship to put them in the final battle pose.:hi5:

Back