Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree, I love mine. Just wish the eyes were brighter. the other lights are so bright that when all are on, you can barely tell the eyes are lit up, unless you turn off the lights in the room.

other than that, I am happy I bought.

My current shelf arrangement. Its a phone pic but I feel like sharing today.

Nice shelf display!

New pics. War Machine is so impressive looking, there are so many subtle details all over this figure. More weathering than i expected. I love the jets on his back and all the details in his gun. Some of the flaps on his arm for the SMG were a little loose but they still hold position. The Articulation is excellent, he can hold a lot of action poses. The torso is able to flex backward slightly but when it bends forward, it springs back in place
Nice poses.

War Machine has landed! So much awesomeness in one figure. :lol
wARMACHINE005.jpg

wARMACHINE004.jpg

wARMACHINE012.jpg

So I got home and took the batteries out and re-inserted them and now it works perfect!!!

Thanks for the tip guys!!!!!!!!:wave

Hey guys I'm having a problem with the light up eyes and trying to reinsert them but I can't seem to get the batteries back in :( I've tried tugging on the neck to pull it out but it's kinda tough.. Does the neck come off?? With confirmation I'll pull the crap out of it lol.. Thanks guys!!

So glad they fixed the ugly red eyes on the newer releases and used a red LED!! This guy is simply awesome!!!

I can't get the face mask to snap on tight with the fully open position.

The mask slides around too much.

It's tight in the fully closed and half way down position but not in the fully open face reveal position.

Does that make sense :lol

It does absolutly, but there is a solution, buddy.
There is a third stance where it stays.
Try slip the cover furhter to he back and watch on top of the head.
If you reach the part it looks like the mask running on rails and Rhodey´s face is free, you got it.

Other the that: Am I the only one with the yes problem?
No one else who wants to do that and doesn´t know how?

Got this guy the other day ..and i must say it's one of the best figures hot toys has ever made imo, it looked a little on the plastic side to me so i used some a tamiya weathering powder to give him that extra wow factor and it worked a treat:D
102_1397.jpg

102_1395.jpg

Its hard to make out the weathering in the pics due to the flash but inhand he look's way better!

Got this guy the other day ..and i must say it's one of the best figures hot toys has ever made imo, it looked a little on the plastic side to me so i used some a tamiya weathering powder to give him that extra wow factor and it worked a treat:D
102_1397.jpg

102_1395.jpg

Its hard to make out the weathering in the pics due to the flash but inhand he look's way better!

Wow, you got him all the way back in 01/2007!

dang, I didn't realize just how long I had him on preorder!

Back