Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be great if Boba came in under $400... but to me it seems unlikely HT would charge less for the third 1/4 release than they did for the two previous releases. Prices only seem to go up over time, not down :lol

Buddy of mine in hong kong says it will be 2989 HKD. About 308 euros and 385 usd. Add about 60 to 70 euros shipping to that.

Best,

Robert

There is no way that can be unless they are screwing Japan. that makes it 20000 yen more to buy it in Japan vs HK. The throught is that is a promotional price at the show only.

That's what he told me. I was buying enterbay releases like the battle damaged arnold at a 100 euros or more less than what most people bought them for. Hong kong is a lot cheaper. But he don't kill the messager.

Best,

Robert

I know the cost could be a bit more than buyers are willing to pay.
I'm shelling it out for his guy though. Sometimes a lot of new releases catch my eye and I want to buy even though the figure isn't necessary to my collection or it's an impulse "oh its new" type buy. But I hold off waiting for something that I actually really want, like this. I've become more picky with my buys in order to get items I really want. This I've really wanted and had a hunch that'd make since HT Star Wars was announced.

I know the cost could be a bit more than buyers are willing to pay.
I'm shelling it out for his guy though. Sometimes a lot of new releases catch my eye and I want to buy even though the figure isn't necessary to my collection or it's an impulse "oh its new" type buy. But I hold off waiting for something that I actually really want, like this. I've become more picky with my buys in order to get items I really want. This I've really wanted and had a hunch that'd make since HT Star Wars was announced.

:lecture That's the way to do it!

Japan's prices for the previous HT Star Wars figures on PO are just about the same as SSC's. Makes it difficult to fathom why Boba's price in Japan would be that high compared to other markets.

Yeah it's clearly the price so until I see otherwise I am going to expect the price to be closer to the Japan price since the rest all seem to be reasonably close.

About 10 years ago, a coworker said Emma Watson - who was 14 at the time - would grow up to be smoking hot. No way, I said, how could you know that? She's just a kid.

He was right. :lol

Emma-Watson_2967465b.jpg

For me this achievement represent the future of the Star Wars collectibles.

I loved the Premium Format Figures, but it's the beginning of the end of this format. RIP PF and Goodbye Sideshow!

Up for pre-order: $469.99

Not that bad if you ask me. Especially when the new Iron Man is $350.
It is a good deal for this guy in relative terms.

Back