Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO BOUGHT!!! why people thought this was going to be $500+ is hilarious! I expect this for Vader though, and i will order that. So far have every HT SW on PO! Wallet is killing me but other lines have been sacrificed.

SO BOUGHT!!! why people thought this was going to be $500+ is hilarious! I expect this for Vader though, and i will order that. So far have every HT SW on PO! Wallet is killing me but other lines have been sacrificed.

To be fair, most of the $500+ price assumption was due to the high cost that was announced for the Japanese market, and their prices are usually at par with SSC. Now turns out that for some reasons Japan will have the most expensive price for Boba.

I never thought I'd post this but $469 isn't a bad price for this. Especially considering the new 1:6 Iron Man is $344. I will most likely order this but I'm in no rush and still deciding whether the exclusive is worth the extra $35 in tax.

I never thought I'd post this but $469 isn't a bad price for this. Especially considering the new 1:6 Iron Man is $344. I will most likely order this but I'm in no rush and still deciding whether the exclusive is worth the extra $35 in tax.

Who's that in your sig?

Will this sell out fast? Same price as the QS001?

I want to wait and see what other releases they will be having, 1/4 Vader/etc. I hope this is still available for a few months, although will the holstered blaster make a big difference? Is it a screen-accurate thing?

Back