Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO BOUGHT!!! why people thought this was going to be $500+ is hilarious! I expect this for Vader though, and i will order that. So far have every HT SW on PO! Wallet is killing me but other lines have been sacrificed.

Because $30 is soooo far off. Or if you prefer 6%

I know I'm going to get a lot of **** for this, but I'm impressed by the prices of HT SW items. Especially Boba and Chewie, really thought we were going to be looking at 300+ a figure. And compared to SS Pilot Luke, this is a super bargin.

man now I am very intrigue to see the next HT 1/4 ... PLEASE DO a Han, Luke or Leia .. P L E A S E

:lol :lol :lol

I am genuinely surprised he's only $5 more than the last QS... good to know HT isn't going completely ape**** on prices :lol

The price difference is not noticeable until we realize that the last QS had more accessories, especially 2 extra heads (one with an actor's likeness, and one with a light-up feature).

Will this sell out fast? Same price as the QS001?

I want to wait and see what other releases they will be having, 1/4 Vader/etc. I hope this is still available for a few months, although will the holstered blaster make a big difference? Is it a screen-accurate thing?
I'm pretty sure the pistol is only on his belt in Empire. So screen accurate would be without. I'm posing mine with it cause it's cool.

Yeah, I get that side by side Batman comes with a lot more... but he also PO'd quite a long time ago and is already out and sold out. If that Batman were released today I'm sure he'd be more... similar to how Sideshow now wants $240 for the bare bones X-Wing Luke, but the loaded Hoth (also with 3 heads) was only $220.

Back