Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think the light up is a big deal, the new pf doesn't have it either. I can only imagine how many ppl are cancelling that for this though

i don't think the light up is a big deal, the new pf doesn't have it either. I can only imagine how many ppl are cancelling that for this though

Charging 500 bucks without that feature while offering light up features on cheaper figures is interesting to say the least.

I think the ss bust is the only collectible that actually incorporates it.
Is it's ever shown lit up in the movie. I have looked and I can't find a single screen cap where those lights are on.

this thing is soo bad ass. but the EX item should be Sarlacs tentacle wrapped around his legs as depicted in the EU. Cuz you better know he did escape that bastard.

Cool figure. I never knew he wore a Mandalorian G-string.

little perv he was. heh heh

Cool. Never knew that but seems like it's only a ESB thing so still wouldn't apply.
Well, there's no reason to think he dropped it from his armour. Even so, the jetpack light would've been dead easy to incorporate. I get peoples' argument that they personally don't use them but it's nice for film accuracy/photos and the figure is $470.00. Wouldn't cost HT more than a few bucks to include it.

after seeing what they are charging for a 1/6 iron man repaint (even with a more elaborate base) this thing is a bargain!

Glad to have him and the new pf coming. Now all I need is EFX to get a move on with their bucket and slave1 and my fett collection will be complete!

Does anyone know if SEC packs out 1/4 scale figures such as the HT Endo or Batman. Thanks.

Back