Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walter White kitbashers are going to be pretty pleased about the shoes! Hopefully they do some tweaks to the sculpt. The glasses look a little cheap too.

Walter White kitbashers are going to be pretty pleased about the shoes! Hopefully they do some tweaks to the sculpt. The glasses look a little cheap too.

Nah, those aren't Wallabees

They have the same transforming abilities as the Hulk cuz over the years, they've absorbed a lot of his.....well, you know what I mean. :wink1:

:lol don't get me started.

Looks cool for what it is, but I didn't care for his Banner. I did like his Hulk though. So hopefully they're finally done with Avengers :pray:

Is a good alternative for those who do not buy the Hulk. How much cost the hulk now on ebay? How much cost this set? :lecture

Looks cool for what it is, but I didn't care for his Banner. I did like his Hulk though. So hopefully they're finally done with Avengers :pray:

Interesting thought. Technically, they have now shown/put up for PO every Avengers figure that has been teased / speculated. I know many here would like a Maria Hill, but I don't see her happening.

Unless they re-release a Mark VI or VII ( repainted summer/end of days ) exclusive, Banner may be the end.

I guess they could do a Hawkeye with black outfit or a Tony ( please no...3 Tonys are enough ).

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Seriously!!!! F you hot toys!! I already own Hulk and I thought that base was exclusive to the bd mk vii? This pisses me off

No, ****** you, Samuel L. Jackson!!! It's YOUR fault!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMl9oYSVGlo[/ame]

I remember they did this with the Black Tumbler - pretty much straight up re-release after the prices went up.

I vowed never to buy again, but of of course I did.

After that I never bought a hard-to-find item from Ebay. And I sold off all of my Iron Men (9 figures) except for Iron Monger and the Original Mark I (my favorites).

I collect a little smarter now. Nothing is truly limited, especially when they tell you it is.

It is fun to collect rare items, but Hot Toys are anything but rare. They seems to be rare, but then they pull the rug out from under you.

Hot Toys make the best 1/6th for the masses. So, like them or not, they make the best.

1/4 however belong to Enterbay, and they have yet to rerelease their 1/4 figures (my new passion - BD T-800 rules!)

So....is Sideshow offering this set stateside? I didn't get Hulk and I like the Banner figure so...I may go for this...unless it's some crazy-assed price like $500 or something....

That is same hulk they already realeases,iron man base and 1/4 scale batman metal pieces,really disappointed in this,I have most this set already

Wow im so disappointed. The sculpt is off and that suit is huge on him. Really hot toys?!

hehe....the way people are carrying on in here...it shouldn't be too hard to pick this up since there's so much "wrong" with it.... :)

I already have that display for my Hulk. HT you copycat :pfft:

Anyway easy pass not sold on Banner sculpt........The Avengers is one deep line wow....

Back