Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a hulk for 330 shipped. Think I'll just stick with him. Rufilo is awesome but I'm not into having guys in suits on my shelf :D

I wonder if they fixed the underwear issue though.

Last edited:
i have already the Hulk and the single release of Bruce Banner will propably be overpriced for just a guy in a suit with a mediocre headsculpt so easy pass for me

Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

Seriously!!!! F you hot toys!! I already own Hulk and I thought that base was exclusive to the bd mk vii? This pisses me off

I'll buy the set lol

It certainly explains all the comments by collectors, that the base appeared to have been designed for and worked perfectly with, the Hulk figure.. :lol

Not my bag but I think its an awesome set for Hulk Fans! :rock

I just got a hulk for 330 shipped. Think I'll just stick with him. Rufilo is awesome but I'm not into having dolls in suits on my shelf :D

I wonder if they fixed the underwear issue though.

I feel you. But when you have a fig in a suit that actually fits them like a custom made suit for an actual person. Its pretty awesome. Bruces jacket looks like he borrowed it from fat albert:slap

I don't get it...weren't all you Avengers nuts foaming at the mouth for a Bruce Banner which all should've know would be nothing more but a guy in a suit (though some hoped for an Alt. Hulk sculpt) and now that the Avengers hype has gone down, a Bruce Banner is all of a sudden a "boring figure of just a guy in a suit"?? :rotfl as Zod said, "you're a pack of fools, every last one of you"

Save yourselves a lot of money and just buy this version

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GITTL-DOCTOR

Why do people keep saying you have to spend $500 for a hulk? I see the hulk on the buy,sell,trade thread for $350. Which is pretty close to MSRP. He's at BBTS for 380. and I've seen him sell on Ebay Auctions for a decent price.

I shopped around and found one for $330 shipped. I guess the good news is that this will drive the price down a bit.

I just started collecting, so one of those avengers nuts wasn't me. haha

Looks like I'll be owning 3 Hulks after the 2 pack goes up for sale. And I sure hope SSC offers this! About time Banner has been revealed too! Soooo going to preorder this! Call me a Hulk nut!!! :hi5:

My Avengers collection will be complete if Agent Hill gets made! :pray:

I don't think it's a boring figure in a suit but I'm hesitant on POing. Problem here is, the headsculpt and outfit are supposed to "make" this figure, but the headsculpt and outfit are so cringeworthy. It's just not worth getting.

They really should have done a mid transformation head and hands, and ripped clothes so you can pose him in front of the hulk in a transformation scene.
They could have referenced the scene where he changes next to black widow.
Very lazy.

Also, a spare Hulk face instead of the cheap girders would have been nice.

And the head sculpt sucks.

Funny. On the HT Facebook I saw this:
爛頭雕. I hit translate:
"Rotten head carving"

Okay the PO Price is up in my country, it's $155, It's cheaper than I should kitbash this figure by myself, I'm getting this guy, just to complete my line-up.
I just don't understand how dare Hot Toys create Hulk Premium Edition Set only 5 f*king month after Hulk release, WTF!?!@$

I'd rather have the single Hulk to be honest, and good thing too cuz I just bought one. The box on this one will be huge. Space considerations :d

I can tell who its supposed to be but likeness is definitely off. Bit of an MMS117 squashed features effect going on I think.

Back