Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics there TDK2301 - but you need to get the fins on there to complete the awesomeness! Then take more pics :D lol

I didn't know the tumbler came with fins.

anyway TDK2301, I would put the FLAPS on it, that would make it complete :)

Just asking, is there a picture here somewhere of the Medicom DK sitting in this tumbler?
Plenty of space for Medicom DK
Link to pg 314 for Medicom DK
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34711&page=314
DSC09894.jpg

DSC09900.jpg

Enjoy!
:D

The Tumbler is almost sold out!!!, I post pictures from mine soon.

Great pics there TDK2301 - but you need to get the fins on there to complete the awesomeness! Then take more pics :D lol

I didn't know the tumbler came with fins.

anyway TDK2301, I would put the FLAPS on it, that would make it complete :)

Yeah, guys, you're right on that; I forgotten the flaps! My bad :duh

Riko, hope you can get yours real soon !:banana

that would be one expensive custom!!!!

someone is building a 1/6 RC model on nitro of the tumbler, all custom made body.

(he already did the Delorean back to the future RC car, with lights and all, inside and out, incl flux capacitator)
Just to say, the dude knows what he is doing.
here are the pictures and the progress from beginning to end:
https://www.modelbouwforum.nl/forums/bouwverslagen-autos/48138-delorean-uit-back-future-3.html

And it will cost 2000 dollars, now that is expensive :)

Wow, thanks Mr. 8899! Great pix! Btw, where did you get the Adam West and Burt Ward figures?

Mine will never actually be displayed open to the elements. Nor will I be playing with or opening the cockpit. I have a custom acrylic display case and base coming for it in a week. There it will stay till the end of time...:D

Chris

You may wanna open the cockpit at least once........there is a lot of cardboard in there to remove.....

Mine will never actually be displayed open to the elements. Nor will I be playing with or opening the cockpit. I have a custom acrylic display case and base coming for it in a week. There it will stay till the end of time...:D

Chris

will love to see pics once it comes in.... also can I ask what were the dimensions of the case as I am looking at one which is 32x24x14 which will house my original costume bats and the tumbler

Question for those that have received theirs already. Do the front wheels turn? I don't mean rotate on their x-axis (as I assume they naturally do once you take the pegs out like just like the Bat-Pod) but do they pivot on their y-axis? In other words, can you "pose" the Tumbler in simulated steering positions? So far most of the pics seem like the wheels are set straight ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back