Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those that have received theirs already. Do the front wheels turn? I don't mean rotate on their x-axis (as I assume they naturally do once you take the pegs out like just like the Bat-Pod) but do they pivot on their y-axis? In other words, can you "pose" the Tumbler in simulated steering positions? So far most of the pics seem like the wheels are set straight ahead.

Yes, it does. I thought I include a pic with the wheels turned to the right, maybe I forgot. But they do.

Question for those that have received theirs already. Do the front wheels turn? I don't mean rotate on their x-axis (as I assume they naturally do once you take the pegs out like just like the Bat-Pod) but do they pivot on their y-axis? In other words, can you "pose" the Tumbler in simulated steering positions? So far most of the pics seem like the wheels are set straight ahead.

I just went back to look at my pics. Page 365 of this link, under the Batman29, there is a picture of it facing the front with the wheels turned.

I think this is what you mean by the wheels turning.

Thanks mate! That's what I mean exactly...but that is a very slight turn though, is that the physical limit on the turn radius? I know the real vehicle probably has a very wide turn radius, but I think the wheels on it have a little more range.

will love to see pics once it comes in.... also can I ask what were the dimensions of the case as I am looking at one which is 32x24x14 which will house my original costume bats and the tumbler

Your going to need a little bigger than 32"...the styrofoam alone is about that length. My measurements are 35" x 23" x 12"......I made mine a little longer because I have a custom 5" x 2" chrome name plate being put on the base also. I'll post pics when I get it...

Chris

Your going to need a little bigger than 32"...the styrofoam alone is about that length. My measurements are 35" x 23" x 12"......I made mine a little longer because I have a custom 5" x 2" chrome name plate being put on the base also. I'll post pics when I get it...

Chris

thanks Chris.... I guess I will have to alter my measurments to 36x24x14 thanks for the heads up.

according to everyone, it looks like the tumbler is worth the price? Darn.. i should have not of cancelled my tumbler..

Yes!, and I got mine with paint damage on one side. Outstanding for Batman fans, I just wish this was mostly metal.

Is it just the photos or does the car overall look too much like plastic?

Yes, it's made of mostly plastic but could've a better job been done making it look like metal? I don't know, that's why i'm curious.

The scale and the tires are awesome but the car looks like a toy to me instead of the Tumbler show piece it needed to be for that price. :dunno

Is it just the photos or does the car overall look too much like plastic?

Yes, it's made of mostly plastic but could've a better job been done making it look like metal? I don't know, that's why i'm curious.

The scale and the tires are awesome but the car looks like a toy to me instead of the Tumbler show piece it needed to be for that price. :dunno

pics DO not do it justice

I got mine today, Sunday no less! I just don't like it at all. What a big waste of plastic. So many defects and scratches. Definately selling it on ebay. I could always get more enjoyment out of it and recreate this scene,

picture.php

"Good-bye" indeed.

Last edited:
I got mine today, Sunday no less! I just don't like it at all. What a big waste of plastic. So many defects and scratches. Definately selling it on ebay. I could always get more enjoyment out of it and recreate this scene,

"Good-bye" indeed.

Pics......

if mine comes all scratched up from amazon than I will defintely return it and not keep it. I understand there is going to be alot of plastic being used which honestly I dont care about but if there are scratches or defects in it than I will be displeased. I guess only time will tell and if it does get here and if perfect than I will be happy but if not than oh well it will just be an easy return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back