Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you guys have preordered the Tumbler from Joe (Mista305)?

lol seems just you and me dark spidey

and guess what, it is september already and...NO TUMBLER....niiiiice service Joe!
especially since you said begin august (or was it end july) that 'the next shipping out wille be of tumblers'

yeah right...
If I have no update by the 10th this month I am gonna order with goodshipped, I have shown already much patients

lol seems just you and me dark spidey

and guess what, it is september already and...NO TUMBLER....niiiiice service Joe!
especially since you said begin august (or was it end july) that 'the next shipping out wille be of tumblers'

yeah right...
If I have no update by the 10th this month I am gonna order with goodshipped, I have shown already much patients

Riko just order with goodshipped, I preodered it July and I recived it 1 week ago mate and seems to be perfect.

I am a man of my word towards Joe and the people of this board, when i say I am with Joe, I am.

So I still give him a chance, but september is pushin it...so I give him till 10 september to take the opportunity to regain my trust in him..

So he has 10 days to repsond to my PM from the board - my email from the board - my email from my hotmail account (just to make sure) - my message on facebook - and my friendshiprequest on facebook.
For a professional seller like Joe, replying in 10 days on 1 of the 5 different ways of contact shouldn't be any problem :)

Meanwhile, this shows how far we have to go to get his attention...and I am not the only one, I am getting private messages from other members who keep asking the same questions too..

edit:
I do understand that Joe has a new bussines going on, and I wish him all the luck with that new business!
HOWEVER, if combining 2 different things leads to the failing of services for 1 of the 2, then he should be concentrating in doing only 1.
How can you call yourself a professional if you do not offer good services... "being busy in one business" is no excuse for the failing services in the other business.
And as I said, I seem not to be the only one complaining here, if there are many complaints going on, one should ask himself if he should continue combining 2 things.

And the fact that SOME have nothing to complain with is also no excuse, since Joe had no complaints at all in the past.
Even if only 1 customers sees a rapid downfall in services, he should do something about it, but as I already said, I am not the only one here now...

Last edited:
I am a man of my word towards Joe and the people of this board, when i say I am with Joe, I am.

So I still give him a change, but september is pushin it...so I give him till 10 september to take the opportunity to regain my trust in him..

Well done. halfway through September is a good date to wait. Anyways I hope you have your tumbler soon mate :cool:

I posted pics a couple of weeks ago of my Tumbler with some paint damage from
rubbing on the styrofoam. Hot toys is having me ship it back to them and they are sending me a replacement. They are covering the shipping.

So props to Hot Toys.

I just have to figure out where to keep it still.

Please let us know if you get an reply Riko. I sure will if I do get one. Problem is... I've already paid for my Tumbler and Joe told me it would ship last week...

I posted pics a couple of weeks ago of my Tumbler with some paint damage from
rubbing on the styrofoam. Hot toys is having me ship it back to them and they are sending me a replacement. They are covering the shipping.

So props to Hot Toys.

I just have to figure out where to keep it still.

How did you get in contact with Hot Toys, hordeall?
I wouldn't mind sending mine back if they're covering the shipping.

https://www.utopiacomics.be/ The Website is on working...

I can't tell you the price here because the manager it's a friend and I'm one of his best client so he made me a very good price with delivery in my house!

LOOOOOL

I emaild him about the tumbler and you know what he replied me? this:

What is tumbler ? please can you send me a picture? many thanks

wtf! :horror
and he is a seller in the comic book and gadget world? hmm, was he like the only person in the world who didn't see TDK?

Perhaps that is really why Hot Toys named it the Batmobile. ¬_¬

Please let us know if you get an reply Riko. I sure will if I do get one. Problem is... I've already paid for my Tumbler and Joe told me it would ship last week...
Hi, i'm a friend of Dark Spidey, and i have ordered it too... And paid at same time. We hope that Joe could find a solution because now, its really hard to find one Ebay at good price. I hope our trust will not be useless for it.

yeah well, I tried to add him on facebook, but he declined my invitation :( (and I bet he ignored my messages )

why, is a good question :dunno

Perhaps that is really why Hot Toys named it the Batmobile. ¬_¬

I agree. I think fans know the term Tumbler, but almost everyone knows it as the Batmobile. On a side note, before Batman Begins came out, there were pics of this vehicle on the net. I don't recall seeing "Tumbler" mentioned at that time.

The nose and the windshield on the original Tumbler is in one line (straight).

Did anyone manage to get his windshield in the same line as the nose is (like in the photo). Maybe pushing down the windshield?

tumblerstraightnose.jpg

Looking at this photo and the photos of the prototype on the HT box, I think I found an error. The front windows of the real car and the HT prototype are not flat as in the mass produced models that we got. You can see the light hits each of the two front windows at two different angles. This line is NOT due to the windsheild wiper, as that would be a simple line across the glass without distinct shading on each partition. Maybe it was cheaper/faster to produce a flat piece of of plastic for these windows than the angled look of the actual vehicle.

Looking at this photo and the photos of the prototype on the HT box, I think I found an error. The front windows of the real car and the HT prototype are not flat as in the mass produced models that we got. You can see the light hits each of the two front windows at two different angles. This line is NOT due to the windsheild wiper, as that would be a simple line across the glass without distinct shading on each partition. Maybe it was cheaper/faster to produce a flat piece of of plastic for these windows than the angled look of the actual vehicle.

Actually the windows have that line. You need to look closer and try some different lightning.

I was going to say the same thing about the line. My next question is, how do we reproduce the gold tinting on the windows of the real tumbler, on our HT tumblers?

HT did a great job on the rest of the tumbler but they missed that detail on the model.

any ideas?

I was going to say the same thing about the line. My next question is, how do we reproduce the gold tinting on the windows of the real tumbler, on our HT tumblers?

HT did a great job on the rest of the tumbler but they missed that detail on the model.

any ideas?

dip overnight in urine... lol

any ideas?

Since there are no compound curves, use 1:1 automotive window tint film (35% would probably work), in a copper or bronze unless you can get a gold mirror tint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back