Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I have come to accept that no matter what I do to my Medicom TDK OC it will always burn me up having him standing on the shelf a head shorter than he should be.

I even taped up his feet so that he stands on tippy toes in his boots, but that means his boots don't come far enough up his knee... I've tried standing him on a little box and wrapping his cape around his legs.. I've tried putting him on another shelf...

...and all because I told myself I couldn't afford the 300 bucks or so for the Hot Toys version. From what I've researched on the Takara version, I know that the shortcomings of that figure will niggle at me over time too. It has to be Hot Toys.

So come Christmas bonus time I'm going to punch my wallet in the guts until it throws up the cash I need to get hold of this figure.

Unless anyone here can convince me that this figure is not the awesomeness I think it is. Anyone?

I agree. I love this figure so much. It's my favorite out of all my figures. I was late in the game buying it also but I have no regrets at all. If you think it looks awesome in pics, wait til you have it in hand.

Hey guys, is there a reason why this has been up for so long?

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-BATMAN-DARK-KNIGHT-ORIGINAL-COSTUME-FIGURE-/290473082768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a18b7f90#ht_500wt_1154

aside from the fact that it's loose and incomplete, Is there something wrong with it that I'm not seeing? I mean that's a killer price and no one took it for the longest time... I noticed that the seller has quite a few negative feedback, but for a little over $200 shipped, I don't see how this can be a bad deal, what do you guys think?

^I was thinking the same thing too, as I am searching for this figure. I emailed the seller a few questions, and he never responded for two straight days. So I just passed.

Hey guys, is there a reason why this has been up for so long?

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-BATMAN-DARK-KNIGHT-ORIGINAL-COSTUME-FIGURE-/290473082768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a18b7f90#ht_500wt_1154

aside from the fact that it's loose and incomplete, Is there something wrong with it that I'm not seeing? I mean that's a killer price and no one took it for the longest time... I noticed that the seller has quite a few negative feedback, but for a little over $200 shipped, I don't see how this can be a bad deal, what do you guys think?

I was wondering the same thing. I see it's gone now. Did anyone here get it?

I was wondering the same thing. I see it's gone now. Did anyone here get it?

yes, i did :)

I've wanted one for so long, I really hope there is nothing wrong with it. Does everything looks right to you guys? The body isn't from the first version or anything like that right?

oh my god dude, you got me staring at the pics doing photo hunting for that hole til I re-read your post :panic: :slap :panic:

thanks! I'm super excited, and I thought I'll never own the OC bat! Just ordered me an lforigno Velvet cape, man can't wait to get these on my display!

oh my god dude, you got me staring at the pics doing photo hunting for that hole til I re-read your post :panic: :slap :panic:

thanks! I'm super excited, and I thought I'll never own the OC bat! Just ordered me an lforigno Velvet cape, man can't wait to get these on my display!

haha :D sorry for the shocker ;P

it will look amazing with the velvet cape on him :) really an awesome eyecatcher there :)

Nice, glad you ordered one his velvet capes. Just check out these pics and see what you can look forward to buddy :)
I've had my OC bats for awhile now and it has never lost its novelty, Its still my all time favorite figure.

Love this pics by Vodoun
2emmu5j.jpg

dgqd0m.jpg

Last edited:
^I was thinking the same thing too, as I am searching for this figure. I emailed the seller a few questions, and he never responded for two straight days. So I just passed.

Did the same thing, although I wasn't super sold on this one personally. I have the funds to buy one new, even though I'm debating it with myself constantly. I want all the accessories at least, and I wouldn't mind having a Wayne figure in my collection so that's why I couldn't pull the trigger since this one didn't have the HS.

I've wanted one for so long, I really hope there is nothing wrong with it. Does everything looks right to you guys? The body isn't from the first version or anything like that right?

Looks pretty good overall man, CONGRATS on checking a piece off your list. This will most likely be my grail piece if I ever find one.

Looks great. It was just cheaper for the obvious reasons, not box etc. PM EVILFACE and he can hook you up with a new sticker for the name plate that just says "BATMAN" like the stand for the OC figure does. Can't remember if this comes with batarangs and the grapple gun but you can nab those off the bay.... hell, be on the lookout for a box too, you never know. :dunno

:slap:slap:slap I'd been debating the last few days about getting it but it didn't help that the seller never bothered to answer any of my questions, plus the fact the they had neg feedback recently about mislabeling something as "excellent". Oh well, the hunt continues---but going into it this morning I soooo ready to pull the trigger :dunno

Last edited:

For everything you see in the pic, it looks good to me. Congrats - it's always nice to find a loose fig for cheaper, if you're not the type who cares about all the accessories or the box.

Let me know if you need the grapple gun, I might have an extra floating around somewhere.

Back