Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Agen! Great stuff!!! :D

More pics.

Bruce Wayne
batmanfigure03agenkolarlu6.gif

Batman
batmanfigure04agenkolardx4.gif

batmanfigure05agenkolarpn4.gif

batmanfigure06agenkolarko9.gif

batmanfigure07agenkolarsc5.gif

batmanfigure08agenkolarxv4.gif

batmanfigure09agenkolarqq2.gif

batmanfigure10agenkolarfd2.gif

so does the cape not come forward over the shoulders in the screen accurate way the Takara one does? Like in MaulFan's signature image?

so does the cape not come forward over the shoulders in the screen accurate way the Takara one does? Like in MaulFan's signature image?

No, the way the cape is attached doesn't allow for it. Still, the suit's so accurate personally I want it on show anyway and prefer the cape at the back.

What was this piece batman holding used for anyway?I really cant remember:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I totally didnt catch that at first, I thought his awesomeness bent the gun. And then a Brass Knuckle thing popped out....silly me.

No, the way the cape is attached doesn't allow for it. Still, the suit's so accurate personally I want it on show anyway and prefer the cape at the back.

That not entirely true, mine doesn't seem to have a problem hanging over the shoulders, like in the movies.

mike

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah i remember he did that,just didnt remember he used that piece for that,its pretty obvious though:lol

Don't care for the cape, regardless of it's accuracy(especially since there's no memory fabric in there to harden into the batwings) so I'll be putting a Takara cape on there. I love the Takara cape so much.

That not entirely true, mine doesn't seem to have a problem hanging over the shoulders, like in the movies.

mike

Really? I would like to see a pic of yours where the cape hangs neatly down in front, like BB, and does not bunch up, as I can't get mine to.

Really? I would like to see a pic of yours where the cape hangs neatly down in front, like BB, and does not bunch up, as I can't get mine to.

Where exactly does yours bunch up? Mine flows straight to the ground, it only turns and lays flat once it hits the ground. I will try to get some pics of it. I do not really know how to post them, so please be patient.

thanks,

mike

I think this is a fantastic figure, but I'm not sure I'd call the figure itself the greatest ever. Best Batman figure to date, certainly, until we see the final in hand TDK figure since that seems to continue to see changes. Best ability of a figure to match the source material, definitely a high contender. However, the small flaws coupled with the basic construction leaves me not thinking it's the best figure in the whole 1/6 world. There are some very elaborately constructed pieces like the HT Endo or some of the more elaborately tailored figures out there that stand as more impressive overall to me because of the engineering and precision and planning that goes into them to make them work. HT Joker is a sterling example of tailoring, a figure with 4 layers of clothing that doesn't look disproportionate, now that's a feat. I've seen some figures with only 2 layers look overly thick.

Back