Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Polystone head"? This guy is certainly a novice collector at this point (and an amateur cameraman as well).

kn608rblyg7rt6e2eezp.gif

k7rtd0yj6jrdeallz17r.gif

oi25rgmzzksk809ud11r.gif

s25iyiu6x8r0rq488qlk.gif

8get138r6iiw6cbt7vtk.gif

5vkhwrasm1fanah654c.gif

qrakm59de71cfmjnqt1j.gif

Last edited:
As per MINIATURE-ART request, here are some pics showing off the neck articulation.

Nothing like Takara's no doubt but no more and no less than what Bale can do in the actual suit either.

Thanks, that's really not a bad range at all... and adds a lot of character to the figure.

Just recieved this bad boy from Action HQ and I am very impressed with him. He is leaps and bounds above my expectations and I can't praise HT enough for creating this guy. The cape is great! I was afraid I was going to have to redo the cape in spandex like I did with the first one but I am really liking this cape. With a possible replacement of the clips to be more accurate I say this Batman will be the center piece of my collection!

This is just a damn tease,TOYS2,GIVE ME MINE NOW!

Great pics guys,keep posting,can never get enough of those Batman poses.

Hopefully this will help put the 'neck is too long' issue to rest. I imitated this scene using Batman with a Dragon SAS doubling as 'sons of Batman'.

batman-0816-161.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

Looks perfectly fine and perfect dead on likeness to me too.

Also, this picture shows how the pneumatic mangler is supposed to be placed. Surprisingly large number of people placed it behind the palm or at the wrong hand. It's supposed to be below the right palm.

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

Back