Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just take some new photos and hope you guys like these! :D
uzl13xcs3unuhkienu61.jpg

I swear to God I thought this was a promo shot for the actual movie and then I read further to where you typed that you just took these pictures! WOW! Excellent lighting and photography bro, very very well done, the box is an awesome touch too, well done!

Man, I gotta stop coming into this thread! Anyone want a Takara? :lol

Thanks darren, VERY NICE.

Unfortunately for the suit, Lucius Fox might not approve.

"Three-buttons is a little nineties, Mr. Wayne" :p

And because of that, I'm looking out for two-button suits now but there aren't any! Think the 2-in-1 Superman VT has a 2 button suit (I have it but I need to recheck) but the colour just isn't something Bruce Wayne would wear, or would he?

Still, a small nit I'm picking. It really shouldn't matter :D

If you're still looking, there's the Agent Smith suit. I bought two of them through eBay for my James Bond figures. Here's one:1/6 Scale 12" CUSTOM Matrix"Agent Smith" Black Suit Set

Oh, and Icruise, great shots! I really wish I'd ordered one of these too.

I know it was mentioned that DC Direct will be importing these but I was checking Hot Toys site and noticed that the original suit Batman, Tumbler and Batpod will not be imported. Just TDK Batman and Joker and the 2 Busts will be. Is this true? Sorry if this was already brought up.

I know it was mentioned that DC Direct will be importing these but I was checking Hot Toys site and noticed that the original suit Batman, Tumbler and Batpod will not be imported. Just TDK Batman and Joker and the 2 Busts will be. Is this true? Sorry if this was already brought up.

No, DCD will be the only ones officially importing. I imagine that it will encompass both films.

No, DCD will be the only ones officially importing. I imagine that it will encompass both films.

But will they be importing the original suit Batman, Tumbler and Batpod? Because on their site it states this (FOR SALE IN HONG KONG & JAPAN ONLY) And for DTK batman and Joker it states this FOR SALE IN HONG KONG, JAPAN & US ONLY-This item will be imported into the US by DC DIRECT.Please contact your local retailer in mid-end August for further information! Check each figure and see what it states.

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=66&pid=369

Darklord Dave posted in another thread that it he spoke to a DC rep, and they have planned to import TDK Bats and Joker, but if the interest is there, they may import more. I am not gonna chance it, and have pre-ordered through toys2.net, and I've been happy with them in the past.

That would be great if they are importing the busts along with TDK Batman. I have the first two figures on order from Toys2 with the $$ set aside, but I don't have it yet for TDK Batman. If I have to cancel TDK from Toys2, at least I know I'll have another shot at it, and hopefully I'll be able to grab those busts at year's end.

I think this is Hot toys best effort so far on the Batman. They are goin all out with Batman, whats with the batmobile and batpod along the way. How's the articulation on the fig guys? Still limited by the suit?

The rubber is very soft, so I don't think it limits articulation that much. However, some poses will make the suit bunch up or otherwise look bad, so it is limited in that sense.

Yeah, I think the articulation of the previous batman begins fig by hot toys was hampered somewhat by the stiff rubber suit.

Back