1/6 Hot Toys 60's Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually own both sets of serials, but, strangely, I own none of WB's Superman releases; neither the Kirk Allyn Serials or the George Reeves TV show. One of these days, I'm just going to pick them all up, along with Lois and Clark (or the rest of it; I think I own season 1) and Superboy (is it any good?), to complete my collection.

No clue, and anyone who says it's due to the cameos is full of ****. Last time I checked, I'm sure Lurch's granddaughter would be more than happy to accept 200 bucks for him appearing for 10 seconds in a 40 year old TV show.:lol

No clue, and anyone who says it's due to the cameos is full of ****. Last time I checked, I'm sure Lurch's granddaughter would be more than happy to accept 200 bucks for him appearing for 10 seconds in a 40 year old TV show.:lol
:lol

Some days, you just can't get rid of the red tape. :gah:

Sadly that is actually a part of it, and no avoiding it. Folks thought that there was some negotiating progress made when the 1:18 scale Batmobiles came out from Hot Wheels and more progress was expected.

There is also much ado between Fox (who made BATMAN in the 60s) for TV and Warner Bros who own DC and so all things BATMAN now. They just cannot seem to come to terms.

Then there is involvement by Adam and Burt.

They need to stop being greedy. It's not like WB doesn't make billions on the character. They need to lay their cards on the table (I.e. okay, we get merchandising rights and you retain Home video, or even, we get domestic distribution rights, and you get to profit from the overseas revenue). There're plenty of options, they just need to stop playing hardball.

saw batman and robin in some pics from comic con. they looked pretty cheezy.

But someone the size of Olympia Arnold isn't going to be able to move with the speed and agility Batman possesses. He would have the build of gymnast.

220px-Gymkataposter.jpg

Hot Toys, please thin out his stomach area. West deserves the best!

Please make his torso a little leaner, & the belt bigger. That's how it should be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back