Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HULK is here!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

so, has anyone tried to customize a pair of torn pants for this figure?
I'm thinking of trying, but dont know where to start. never made pants before. I dont even have the figure in-hand yet (for the measurements). maybe it'll land next week, fingers crossed...

so, has anyone tried to customize a pair of torn pants for this figure?
I'm thinking of trying, but dont know where to start. never made pants before. I dont even have the figure in-hand yet (for the measurements). maybe it'll land next week, fingers crossed...
Yep it's been done. A few people have posted pics in this thread about it

Yep it's been done. A few people have posted pics in this thread about it
first of all. thanx.
and this is a drag I know, but would you by-any-chance remember where? i think I just went about 80 pages back with nothing to show for. my guess ofcourse is page 155 (page 81 counting backwards) :lol

pretty sure I just missed it if it was there...

Finally finished flex paying my Hulk. He'll be here sometime this week. very excited!

first of all. thanx.
and this is a drag I know, but would you by-any-chance remember where? i think I just went about 80 pages back with nothing to show for. my guess ofcourse is page 155 (page 81 counting backwards) :lol

pretty sure I just missed it if it was there...

No worries. Let me check. I might have it bookmarked. Are you just looking for pics?

Just received this giant today for my birthday. Goodlord he is huge! Got the standard version, which is what I wanted as I'm not a big fan of the solid torso, but I wish he came with both heads. Hope after market comes down a little bit! Either way, he is amazing and massive. Now just need to pickup my new detolfs and alter some shelves to get this guy behind glass.

12347681_10156251266080117_4179600233934919312_n.jpg

Back