Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking information shows this figure being delivered today for me. Can't wait to receive it and complete my AoU Avengers.

I'm just about certain I will. I went to my local comic book store last Thursday and they had him out on display, so I've seen what he looks like in person already. I was quite impressed with him.

Got him yesterday very impressed it's like a statue that looks so mean n green not very olive colored lol. Quick pic
6b5aad4d2caf3584c72371cdbf14edea.jpg

After waiting for roughly a week (after a minor mishap), I finally received AoU Hulk. I am really impressed with this figure. He looks utterly amazing in hand. Very excited to have completed the figures for the AoU Avengers team.

image.jpg

Is there a deal for the regular or is it only the deluxe version?

With Sideshow, you get free U.S. shipping with both but you can get an additional $60 off the deluxe with the code.

At Forbidden Planet NYC on Cyber Monday, the regular was $200 and the deluxe was $300 without shipping. I doubt they'll be discounted that steeply again but I'm pretty sure before it's all said and done, both versions will be on sale at Popcultcha.

Sweet pics! :clap He just dominates a display...he towers over both the Mark XLIII and Cap and they're pretty large figures in their own right and they're on bases. Quite impressive.

Sweet pics! :clap He just dominates a display...he towers over both the Mark XLIII and Cap and they're pretty large figures in their own right and they're on bases. Quite impressive.

Thank you, YF! I completely agree. I knew he would be big, but when I saw him in my display, he towered over Cap and Iron Man. He just makes an Avengers collection pop.

Back