Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just saw the offer Sideshow had on him.
I couldn't pass it up.
Anyone know if they'll ship these in time for Christmas?
I know some one in my house will pay for him as a gift.

So I just saw the offer Sideshow had on him.
I couldn't pass it up.
Anyone know if they'll ship these in time for Christmas?
I know some one in my house will pay for him as a gift.

He'll probably ship out Monday or Tuesday, so you should get him in time for Christmas. At least, I think you would anyhow.

You have my word, it is worth the wait. Never seen a figure like him. Absolutely incredible. (No pun intended. Lol)

:hi5:
I really, really am so excited for him. :D

Hulk arrived the other day and whoa is he a beast of a figure or what? Sadly I only had time to have a quick inspection of him as he is boxed away until I re-display my collection in the New Year.

Hulk arrived the other day and whoa is he a beast of a figure or what? Sadly I only had time to have a quick inspection of him as he is boxed away until I re-display my collection in the New Year.

He really is. I received mine on Friday. He's so awesome looking and makes the other figures look...um...puny? :lol

I finally ordered the deluxe today. should have him by the end of the week. I plan on switching out the pants with A1 hulk so A1 will be smash posed with Loki & Mark VII while I have a yoga pants version with my AoU crew. that leaves me with a leftover upper body, head sculpt & set of open hands. I may sell those off since I will have no need for them :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the two bodies are different colors right? So you can't use parts from Aou on a1 (aside from the clothing) without it looking weird.

You know the two bodies are different colors right? So you can't use parts from Aou on a1 (aside from the clothing) without it looking weird.

yes that's why I will swap the pants out on both of them. them being different colors forced me to buy the whole AoU figure & not just a set of legs & a smash torso- went the "spend more $" route :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back