Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do his....

zg30h11-robert-downey-jr-shoes-13.jpg

:rotfl

..& in Chaplin too. :lecture :D

That's pretty darn good for a custom... And aren't all the custom suits grey? That looks like the real deal to me. :panic: :yess:

(And they even got the shoes right! Wowzers!)

Source? I didn't see a note of it on the Hot Toys facebook page, but maybe somewhere else?
Every custom so far has had a grey jacket and those shoes on him are spot on to the ones he wore in the movie. Pretty positive that it's the official Banner figure sitting there.

1264047_10151578783507344_544756568_o.jpg

1277191_10201260309823679_1547950437_o.jpg

Ah, yes. I thought they might have been including Banner, but I didn't get my hopes up. :lol Guess that doesn't matter anymore!

Well, according to Hot Toys' Facebook, here are some highlights of what will be shown at the STGCC event:
- Latest Hot Toys 1/6th scale Collectible Figures and prototype firstly unveiled in Singapore ", I guess that refers to Banner:panic:

I actually am really hoping he comes with some Hulk accessories or a secong Hulk HS

If he does, I'll probably sell them off. I don't have the Hulk figure and probably won't get it (unless I can miraculously find it for retail; I've missed a couple rare chances already so the outlook doesn't seem that good). Besides, I'm looking to make a Tony Stark and Bruce Banner diorama of sorts.

Aside from the Iron Man Mark VII I do nt own any Avengers figures but for some reason I want to buy a figure of Banner.

Back