Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the most popular showcases is the “Avengers Assembled at Shawarma” where the latest Hot Toys prototype - Bruce Banner is fully revealed and shown for the first time ever at an exhibition by joining the rest of The Avenger’s team in the diorama. Stay tuned on our Facebook Page for information on this highly-anticipated character!
1264238_10151655424128528_1829735223_o.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only human type figure that u have any interest in. I really would love to pose him alongside HULK on there own shelf. I think from the early photos we're seeing, he looks great.

Easy pass. But I am curious to see what accessories he'll come with. As it is right now with hardly anything but clothes, he shouldn't be worth $200 but HT will probably price him as such.

He'll come with a small version of Loki's spear, glasses, the jacket and maybe that big thing he's working on when Loki gives him the smiling look.

This was revealed at STCGG today.
Not sure if that suppose to be the Hot Toys Bruce Banner or that custom that's out.

Every custom so far has had a grey jacket and those shoes on him are spot on to the ones he wore in the movie. Pretty positive that it's the official Banner figure sitting there.

1264047_10151578783507344_544756568_o.jpg

1277191_10201260309823679_1547950437_o.jpg

1176342_10151655402558528_1587686079_n.jpg

this is one i just took, he looks good

One of the most popular showcases is the “Avengers Assembled at Shawarma” where the latest Hot Toys prototype - Bruce Banner is fully revealed and shown for the first time ever at an exhibition by joining the rest of The Avenger’s team in the diorama. Stay tuned on our Facebook Page for information on this highly-anticipated character!
1264238_10151655424128528_1829735223_o.jpg

FINALLY! Looking forward to the official pics! Thanks for sharing this information so far! It has really made my day!!!! :yess: :hi5:

Doesn't look much like Ruffalo. If HT is smart, they'll release him with a different hulk head sculpt but I don't see it happening. I'm betting it'll be a pretty bland release.

I'm only buying this if it comes with Hulk accessories of some kind.

Btw, would have been funny if they'd put a Coulson figure behind the counter with a Chef hat on.

Doesn't look much like Ruffalo. If HT is smart, they'll release him with a different hulk head sculpt but I don't see it happening. I'm betting it'll be a pretty bland release.

I'm only buying this if it comes with Hulk accessories of some kind.
Not betting on it coming with any direct accessories for Hulk. What about those who have no intention of getting Hulk himself but just want Bruce?

If they want more people to be attracted to getting this figure it would be a smart move but I think they'll simply bet on collectors buying it for the sake of getting a Bruce Banner figure to complete their Avengers line.

Or maybe they'll slip a Hulk accessories as a SSC Exclusive.

Just probably need the head to kitbash it if no hulk accessories included. Other than that, looks good so far. Hopefully price is reasonable.

People judging the figure from Con pics with bad lighting!
It never fails to amuse me.
Just wait until the official pics come out.
Better yet, wait until OMG takes his pics!
LOL!

People judging the figure from Con pics with bad lighting!
It never fails to amuse me.
Just wait until the official pics come out.
Better yet, wait until OMG takes his pics!
LOL!

yup^^^^ lol i admit those pics dont look that great, but im sure once the offical ones come out he'll look amazing! i do plan on getting him even though i dont like the hulk and have no plans on getting the hulk. He'll go great with my Black widow and tony stark! :peace

Back