Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly enough, they'd sell fewer that way because people will pay $300 + $180.

But they wouldn't be as willing to spend $480.

I always thought that pricing stuff at $99.99 instead of $100 was a load of baloney. But a few years ago I was selling a bunch of the same items on Ebay for buy it now price of $30 with $10 shipping. Didn't sell hardly any. Changed it to $29 / $9 and they vanished.

If they could have done a two pack like with Luke or the Batman begins set that would have possibly worked. But I guess this way we may get a possible Banner in mod transformation head sculpt or something. I'm not against a separate release for banner simply for the possibilities but I think it would have been nice to have them come together attune a 430 price point or something

If he's packed with an extra Hulk head then I could be tempted, for the classic before and after pose.

51ZL-XlYKoL.jpg

Is this Banner?

image_zpse6da4028.jpg

Iron Man 3 trailer around 0:58 mark.

Seeing that he left with Stark at the end of The Avengers, it might just be him, which means that Banner might also be released as part of the Iron Man line.

some sneaky stuff by Marvel and Shane Black.....turned out to be Chase from 24:rotfl

Back