Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh no its not trolling everyone is entitled to their opinion like I said. Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't make it trolling. I was just retorting to someone who pointed out they felt the delorean was above any other movie car including the batmobiles.

I can agree with that. It's no better or worse. I'm excited for it! Have a happy New Year!

ahh no its not trolling everyone is entitled to their opinion like I said. Just because someone doesn't agree with your viewpoint doesn't make it trolling. I was just retorting to someone who pointed out they felt the delorean was above any other movie car including the batmobiles.

Wrong

Here's the best ever movie car
51KFVGW4SYL.jpg

:lol

What's funny is you can buy the love bug herbie rc in 1/6 scale. They even make the green vw terrosist rc van that chase's Marty in the delorean here's a link to one vw bus insanely priced on Evilbay i've seen listed for a couple hundred bucks.
I'M not 100% its 1/6 scale but if is would look sweet behind delorean ha ha..
RC VW Bus Samba Green Herby | eBay

and the herbie vw car in 1/6 by new bright company.

32" Long Giant Herbie The Love Bug RC Radio Controlled Car 1 6 1 6 VW Bug Boxed | eBay

I've got the first one on order but I am really so ticked about the games with v2. I don't have the space or desire to own both, and I'd much rather have BTTF2 version. But if HT ends up not mass producing it then I'm screwed on the possible value. If they do end up producing I would probably take a loss to swap, not to mention the insane shipping cost and eBay fee. I'm leaning to canceling and rolling the dice on V2 because right now I don't have the display space and as it is Tumbler and '89 Batmobile are still in the box. The BBTF2 version could go the same route as the '66 Batmobile. Even if it does get released it could be 3+ years from now. I'll have to wait for some pics and reviews I guess.

Pity they could nt have included some flames for the tyres using the plastic that came with Ghostrider,that was actually a great effect especially when photographed.

Back