Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been the longest 2 years to get this car and still where is it. It's so easy to lose interest and forget about something like this when it takes them so LONG to finally get it done. :impatient: But, when it comes, I'll be happy then wait for the Delorean 2.

This has been the longest 2 years to get this car and still where is it. It's so easy to lose interest and forget about something like this when it takes them so LONG to finally get it done. :impatient: But, when it comes, I'll be happy then wait for the Delorean 2.

Ha! That's a collector's life. :lol I contacted the UK retailer I preordered from and asked when I'm likely to see this - 2-3 months from HK release. :gah:

Really looking forward to seeing some more photos, not because I'm hugely excited but purely because the more I look at it, the more certain things don't sit correctly with me. They're relatively minor but as already pointed out, that 'A' pillar bugs the hell out of me, the rear lights look smoked in the video to the extent that they're all black when not illuminated & I hope it's just the perspective in those photos because those front wheels look way too big compared to the rear. It's these little things that are minor details but all amount up to ruining the entire feel of this piece for me.
Hopefully, in hand it will be a different story...

Ha! That's a collector's life. :lol I contacted the UK retailer I preordered from and asked when I'm likely to see this - 2-3 months from HK release. :gah:

Yeah it's a bloody long a.. wait. I think the US release will go back to the original date of March or possibly April or May. That's fine by me cause I'll have 9000 RPs by then.

It looks really great. Even the detailing on the seats. This is an amazing piece.

Would love to know if the time circuits light up or not...

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Would love to know if the time circuits light up or not...

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
From the recent hot toys Facebook video it looks like the time circuits don't light up. I really hope I'm wrong on this as the prototype photo where they're shown lighting up (Photoshop I suspect) was one of the things that made me pre order. Still can't wait to get hold of it though!

Back