Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had better light up as this was one of the reasons I purchased it as well , cancellation if not.

The time circuits on the dashboard don't light up on the prototype or on the production version. Doesn't matter though because everything else lights up.

902262-delorean-007.jpg
The time circuits on the dashboard don't light up on the prototype or on the production version. Doesn't matter though because everything else lights up.
Really .... this picture from Sideshow website shows them lit up or is it just bright decals slapped on ?
So we have no time circuit lights and also no lightening rod for nearly $700 !!

Seems bizarre not to include the lightning rod. I think we all assumed it would be there on the final product even though it wasn't there with the prototype. Why would they leave it out? It's a Bttf part I accessory.

Seems bizarre not to include the lightning rod. I think we all assumed it would be there on the final product even though it wasn't there with the prototype. Why would they leave it out? It's a Bttf part I accessory.

So are the Mr. Fusion and the folding wheels...
But you are right, the Alarm Clock is on the dash, indicating this is the version that travels from 1955 to 1985. The rod should be included.

View attachment 234007
Really .... this picture from Sideshow website shows them lit up or is it just bright decals slapped on ?
So we have no time circuit lights and also no lightening rod for nearly $700 !!

Its just decals. They could have backlit the timecircuits with small leds but it would be difficult to do and cost prohibitive. Thats why they just slapped decals on it instead.

Box looks awesome. Can't wait to have it, but really wish it came with the rod and maybe some simulated fire to lay behind the tires as a couple others here have suggested.

No lightning rod?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/148903-custom-1-6-energy-pole-hook.html

Pity they could nt have included some flames for the tyres using the plastic that came with Ghostrider,that was actually a great effect especially when photographed.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/158758-update-custom-1-6-base-future.html

Both still very early planning as I need the model in hand first to get the specs I need but with enough interst, it will be done. First time I'm looking forward to see an unboxing video. :lol

Since we are discussing lighting in gif pic of delorean it lights up BLUE in front on side and the back. I know when get mine may try see if can light up with blue leds under the side parts and bumper along with some EL wire if can some how always been idea. On the missing pole i'll cut a hanger bend it ha ha..:lol

those pics look like its still the prototype car. hhhmmmm. either way, i cant wait to get mine

Nope pix i saw a page or 2 back so all new pic's of final release.

what i meant was that it looks no different to how the prototype looks. besides what has been mentioned, there are still no door struts and the interior still seems to be lacking cabelling in the passengers side.

I've been holding off on ordering this as I've turned a lot of my focus to Star Wars but damn this looks great. Was tempted to wait and see if a version from Back to the Future Part II was made instead but I may just get this because honestly I don't think I'd display it in flying mode anyways. Only thing I'd like to have is Mr. Fusion on it. Wonder how big the box is for this piece.

So basically theres no lights in the time circuit dash??? Thats the most important part lol other than the flux.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yeah. As much as I hope we get Doc too I won't let the fact that we only have Marty stop me from getting a DeLorean eventually.

It's hard to hold out, I agree. I have yet to buy either until I know it's happening. I tend to think they will make him... perhaps they will throw together a two pack doc with an alternative hazmat suited Marty or 50's getup, just to force us addicts to buy a third Marty - who knows?

Back