Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the hot toys video the door has straps and it looks like it springs open by button or something, Could be wrong about that though.... gave up waiting for doc bought a custom I wish hot toys started giving us more than just marvel and DC. Seem to have forgotten about the fans of movies outside the comic book world! :slap

Yeah. As much as I hope we get Doc too I won't let the fact that we only have Marty stop me from getting a DeLorean eventually.

In my opinion(And this is just my own opinion before anyone gets bent out of shape), although Doc is a huge part of the series, we never saw him being a time travelling participant in the stories till the second movie(Or that scene at the end of PT1 if you're being picky).

I reckon the PT1 set could exist solely as Marty and the Delorean as we have seen it.
But if they bring out PT2 Marty and the Delorean, Then Doc will be needed.

So, i reckon we will get a PT2 Doc, PT2 Marty, and the flying Delorean. If we are VERY lucky, The PT2 Doc will come with two sculpts. The "disguise" version he greets Marty with, and the younger version. If not, the "younger" version could suffice for both, and be used for customs of other versions of Doc.

In my opinion(And this is just my own opinion before anyone gets bent out of shape), although Doc is a huge part of the series, we never saw him being a time travelling participant in the stories till the second movie(Or that scene at the end of PT1 if you're being picky).

I reckon the PT1 set could exist solely as Marty and the Delorean as we have seen it.
But if they bring out PT2 Marty and the Delorean, Then Doc will be needed.

So, i reckon we will get a PT2 Doc, PT2 Marty, and the flying Delorean. If we are VERY lucky, The PT2 Doc will come with two sculpts. The "disguise" version he greets Marty with, and the younger version. If not, the "younger" version could suffice for both, and be used for customs of other versions of Doc.

as i mentioned earlier in this thread. my guess is that they are doing the posters. i say this because pretty much every picture HT have released they have had marty and the delorean posed just like in the poster. although, if they ever do the 3rd film, i cant see them doing clara

11696392_422855954568348_697599939087096228_o.jpg

actually thinking (and hoping), maybe they will recreate this poster with the train being the "3rd character"

gl0812040936113465.jpg

Its really clean inside and lacking some cables. The interior colour is also a tad too light. Still, im sure it looks rather impressive. cant wait to see an unboxing. Any information about a power supply or can it only take batteries? oh, and is there a remote for the lights??

430894_173641906072936_125714114199049_179770_662555407_n.jpg

fear & loathing qoute.:lol
Now this was a superior machine. Ten grand worth of gimmicks and high-priced special effects. The rear windows lit up with a touch like frogs in a dynamite pond. The dashboard was full of esoteric lights and dials and meters that I would never understand.:lol

Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a Time traveling delorean stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people.:lol

Nice comparison pic, sirdoctor. :duff It does look a little spartan on the inside but this is probably the most complicated vehicle HT's ever done. I can't begin to imagine the number of different parts in this thing.

Looking at that picture it is slightly disappointing that some of the wiring and parts have been left out (I don't think I see the controls for heating and cooling either). Still overall looks really impressive. I'm going to hold off on ordering until I see an unboxing/review.

I dunno i'd put the batman 89 batmobile and the new batman versus superman batmobile above the delorean in terms of design and aesthetic qualities. Sure the delorean is great as the time machine from back to the future but lets be honest it is an ugly car when seen without all the gizmos and gadgets on it(see pic below).No wonder marty states 'you made a time machine...out of a delorean?'

It just has an ugly pure square 80s design, one people i suspect wouldn't even look at twice if it wasn't for its popularity in the bttf series.

View attachment 233631

if you talk about just the looks, many 70's 80's Japanese TV series had really cool cars, mostly modded JDM oldies but also some custom made single person transporter.

MAT_CAR.jpg

James Bond also has some iconic cars.

One can afford to wait. At nearly $700, there's no danger of it selling out anytime soon.

Medicom Bike was at around $500 mark, they sold out. Can't imagine something like HT with all the fanboys.

How well did the Tumbler sold last time?

Not saying it is indeed going to sell out soon but people were just saying we weren't going to see anything until maybe even April and boom next day it's gets released so.....who knows? lol

One can afford to wait. At nearly $700, there's no danger of it selling out anytime soon.

Lightning rod or not SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!!! cannot wait this will forever be a centerpiece

Back