Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the car looks unfinished and its a little bit disappointment. But maybe it is not possible to make it more accurate for 700 $. At some point they have to say thats enough. I will buy it. There is no alternative out there.

I think we will get a Marty II in summer and a Delorean II in about a year. They would be stupid not to make it because the car needs just little changes. More profit.

i thought the time circuits didn't light up but from the pics below its clear they do indeed!

10289930_10153880648189489_6891055224012660204_n.jpg
Lights off

attachment.php
Lights on

It may only be around 80-90% accurate, but I'm not going to bash it. As far as I'm concerned, this will look great on display. Only an expert would remember those differences without pictures to compare. I'm a casual fan of BTTF, so more than happy with what I've seen.

Besides, I like the fact that I have the option to add wires and extra switches etc and make it more screen accurate later and look forward to see what other collectors do to improve it.

REALLY looking forward to this.

May cancel due to soft detailing- very upsetting so far and have to see more in hand pics...

I think it overall looks decent but the fact that it's missing some details is slightly disappointing. It seems like some of it is unfinished or something.

That's priceless, lol.
You didn't see all the real world sizing on the bottom image? Plus all the parts that the real one has that the HT one is missing...

i know i know i just got so excited my vision got fogged i was just looking at the illuminated time readout circuits and nothing else lmao

Back