Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Did your brother take any pictures?

I set up a build delorean thread

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/general-collectibles-statues-props-etc-/176824-eaglemoss-1-8th-scale-build-delorean-partwork-magazine.html

group 20161228_173218.jpg

Any word on when/if this will make to the US? Forgive my laziness in not going back through all the posts to see if its already been stated ;)

I'm very tempted to buy the subscription for the build-a-Delorean magazine.

I wonder how much it will cost in total.

130 issues at £8.99 each. Just under £1200, complete in 2.5 yrs

Cheers, just slightly too expensive for me but I do prefer the size of the model (1/8) and the joy of building it from scratch.

I don't have the space for the Hot Toys version.

I need an opinion from you guys. For the people that already bought decals from me, I am now in possession of a brand new printer. This one allows me to print in white ink, so the white letters do not need the black outline. If I offered a steep discount for people who already bought my old ones, would anyone be interested in new/improved ones.

As for people who did not buy them, these newer ones would be slightly more expensive than the older sets. But before I buckle down on these, I would need some opinions to see if people would even buy new ones.

I'd buy a set, particularly for a deep discount.

I need an opinion from you guys. For the people that already bought decals from me, I am now in possession of a brand new printer. This one allows me to print in white ink, so the white letters do not need the black outline. If I offered a steep discount for people who already bought my old ones, would anyone be interested in new/improved ones.

As for people who did not buy them, these newer ones would be slightly more expensive than the older sets. But before I buckle down on these, I would need some opinions to see if people would even buy new ones.

I bought a set from your ebay listing a couple weeks ago. Havent put those decals on yet but I am interested in the new sets.

Honestly I'm glad everyone is responding so positively. I didn't know how people would react, and I didn't want to come across like I'm trying to gouge you guys.

Back