Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PmHeMXo.jpg

Test print. About a week or so out from production. No delorean still, so this is just on a piece of black plastic.

Does he not share the parts? No way for anyone else to get them? Where did he get the Mr Fusion?

One thing i always hate with a passion is when people like this make videos like this then refuse to share the information about where they got parts or how they made it in detail.

One thing i always hate with a passion is when people like this make videos like this then refuse to share the information about where they got parts or how they made it in detail.

From all your other posts I have read it's not the only thing you hate with a passion :lol but I have to agree here because it is annoying he doesn't share. he makes such a big deal of it too.

Does he not share the parts? No way for anyone else to get them? Where did he get the Mr Fusion?

You could make those parts in an hour from relatively easy to get materials.
Don't ask him to share. He's the guy that got a custom HOA made for his IM collection before HT announced theirs and wouldn't show WIP images in case anyone copied him, lol.
I was shuddering when he was dremelling the cable a few inches from his Delorean.

You could make those parts in an hour from relatively easy to get materials.
Don't ask him to share. He's the guy that got a custom HOA made for his IM collection before HT announced theirs and wouldn't show WIP images in case anyone copied him, lol.
I was shuddering when he was dremelling the cable a few inches from his Delorean.

Oh so he's not the sharing type. Thanks for the information :duff

Personally, i hate the way he just glue gunned it together. Nasty really considering it looks like it didnt even need it in the first place.

I would not do it how he did it but it's nice to know that it's very easy to do. Just put in a little more time and make it nice, clean and able to convert back to stock.

Back