Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if Returns Catwoman and Penguin are now "no plans", I highly doubt they've put much thought into any more '66 characters. They're yanking on our legs.

Only possibly '66 figure I could see them doing is Surfs up Batman for obvious reasons.

Yeah, if Returns Catwoman and Penguin are now "no plans", I highly doubt they've put much thought into any more '66 characters. They're yanking on our legs.

Only possibly '66 figure I could see them doing is Surfs up Batman for obvious reasons.

Crap- I hadn't thought of that..cheap way out of a "new" Batman....don't give them ideas...

I could dig Surf's Up Batman so long as it was part of a set with Surf's Up Joker. He may not be Riddler, but at least he'd be something.

Contaminated Cowl Batman w/ pink cowl plus Surfs Up gear! Toy Fairs 2015

Gotta have the 66 Batmobile. As a newer collector thats the only vehicle I see myself getting if it does happen. After that MMS Catwoman Lee Meriwether hands down

its really shocking as they have no plans for catwoman and penguin, i think both of figure maybe sell more than batman retruns dx. At the moment im fine with dx09 and if they not making penguin and catwoman, i might not getting Batman returns

As said in the BR topic, when i see HT plans in this time, i pray everyday for you to see the 66 batmobile comme true. I'm not a 66 fan so this batmobile is an easy pass for me but i'm a 89 huge fan and i wish you the fantastic enjoyment and excitment opening your 66 batmobile that i felt opening my 89!
:panic:

At first, the batmobile was an easy pass for me, but after having these 2 figures, I am praying the 66 Batmobile isn't cancelled so I can add it to the collection.

Gotta have the 66 Batmobile. As a newer collector thats the only vehicle I see myself getting if it does happen. After that MMS Catwoman Lee Meriwether hands down

Julie Newmar Catwoman > Lee Meriwether Catwoman

Not. Even. Close.

Julie Newmar Catwoman > Lee Meriwether Catwoman

Not. Even. Close.
Couldn't agree more.
Julie_Newmar_Catwoman_Batman_1966.JPG

I was thinking about how great it will be to have the new (batman v superman) batmobile next to the tumbler, the1989 vehicle and this... then I realized this hasn't come out yet and it most likely won't be released at all. It's pretty upsetting. Now,our collections will never be complete.

I was thinking about how great it will be to have the new (batman v superman) batmobile next to the tumbler, the1989 vehicle and this... then I realized this hasn't come out yet and it most likely won't be released at all. It's pretty upsetting. Now,our collections will never be complete.

I was planning the same(except maybe the BvS one). Already have the Tumbler, 89, and Pod. The 66 car is my #1 however.

Back