Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that new Q&A seems to leave some hope that this is in fact, getting released. They said there are working on some problems with the production. I want this on my shelf really bad!

Be better to wait for them to do it right than to have QC issues. One thing I'm noticing on these forums is people give up too easily and think something is scrapped just because it hasn't been put up for pre-order when they think it should be. Hearing the same talk over on the Drax the Destroyer 1:6 threads too... but until HT says they've cancelled something, it's all speculation and nothing more.

I noticed that and thought it was a sign things were still looking good. I think Star Wars will cut into their sales though, HT should've had this up well before now.

Yeah, I noticed the comments were recent as well.

I think HT was planning on putting this up for PO shortly after the figures were released but they had some issues ( I think it was related to paint apps) that held it up. The good news, I think, is that this is far enough along in the final production process, that it won't be long now. We'll see...

There was nothing said about "Hot Toys Batmobile Sixth Scale Vehicle will be riding in soon to begin a perfect 1960s Batman collection or to continue one..." in the initial announcement of course, so I think the preview page has been updated.

Initial Announcement:

We are now proud to present the license of the hugely popular classic Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series! First bringing to fans is this finely crafted 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible from the Series which is proudly unveiled at San Diego Comic Con today!

Fans, please visit the booth of Sideshow Collectibles (booth number: 1929) to have a close look at our one-of-its-kind Batmobile! More collectibles from this Series are coming soon! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Agreed! :goodpost:

This and the DeLorean are the only 1:6 vehicles I'm interested in adding to my collection (which already includes the '89 Batmobile, the Tumbler, and the Batpod).

:goodpost: These 2 are my only vehicles I want also and I have Tumbler, Batpod and 89 Batmobile also. The 66 with other 2 batmobiles will be a great history of the batmobile diorama for damn sure! Unless a batman vs superman Ben-mobile comes out?

Agreed! :goodpost:

This and the DeLorean are the only 1:6 vehicles I'm interested in adding to my collection (which already includes the '89 Batmobile, the Tumbler, and the Batpod).

:goodpost: These 2 are my only vehicles I want also and I have Tumbler, Batpod and 89 Batmobile also. The 66 with other 2 batmobiles will be a great history of the batmobile diorama for damn sure! Unless a batman vs superman Ben-mobile comes out?

Question: How do you guys display all that? Do you have pictures of your collection?

fd0ee72dacc5bdec12b6c457c53f3457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5a7cec10c20fa8008dfdb91aaf7028e7.jpg

Building my man cave, it's my 1st year of collecting, got a 2nd detolf this week. Need a new tv mounted in the wall next week
9f5bb14793935ce39b0b04bf0ab78ec9.jpg

Great start. All my 140 plus figures, tumbler, bat pod and 89 batmobile still sitting in boxes till we buy our new house next year sometime. Do not want to unpack and then pack and unpack again. I started late last year.

Watching the Batman '66 Blu-ray set's doc on Collectibles - the Batmobile guy mentions the Hot Toys Batmobile will be coming out. They have to release it now - right?

Back