Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Look at my avatar and sig, especially my sig. Does Batman look dorky there?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

You're missing the point. I was talking about the picture I commented on only.

pendejo, always jumping to conclusions -__-

and all the wiseass comments about the nipples. They're barely even noticable in Batman Forever. Batman and Robin is a bit of a different story though.

Everyone who bothers to point them out all the time must be looking for them. Schumacher himself said that it was from Greek statues whence they came. He didn't think of them and so they ended up on the costume. Big deal.

As for BR, well, that's a different story. The Forever suits were a lot nicer looking than the 89 suit.

Any proto pics yet?

14.jpg

This is awesome news. I am selling my DX Bale Batman for this.

I wonder if HT will overexaggerate the lips like some of the customs

I'm actually really glad that HT was able to secure a Nicholson license. Gives me faith that some stars who have been cagey will loosen up. Still passing on Joker, I don't like the portrayal but Keaton Batman and definitely a 89' Batmobile would be really hard to pass up.

Honestly, if they give us a Keaton Bruce Wayne with removable glasses and a Napier Nicholson as well, they can DX that ____ all the way towards next weekend.
But if their idea of a DX for each is just the alter ego with a tonne of useless extras, I'll be very annoyed.
There's A LOT of potential there for these likenesses

You're missing the point. I was talking about the picture I commented on only.

pendejo, always jumping to conclusions -__-

and all the wiseass comments about the nipples. They're barely even noticable in Batman Forever. Batman and Robin is a bit of a different story though.

Everyone who bothers to point them out all the time must be looking for them. Schumacher himself said that it was from Greek statues whence they came. He didn't think of them and so they ended up on the costume. Big deal.

As for BR, well, that's a different story. The Forever suits were a lot nicer looking than the 89 suit.

Well, I agree with you (except, I think the 89 suit is better). I like both Forever suits too (Panther and Sonar). In fact, I kinda like Batman Forever as a film too.

Another must own for me.

But definately no desire to own a Nicholson Joker.

HT, please make an 89 Batmobile to go with
him.

I passed on the tumbler, definately not making the same mistake twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back