Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if the Begins Bats didn't have that plus a Wayne sculpt for $225.

Yeah, but for a Begins Batman, that's pushing the price really high, that figure really should be around $195 at the most but they know the demand. That's now HT's 3rd Begins Batman, plus there were 2 Medicom, 1 Takara and 1 DCD Begins Batman. There is no shortage of 1/6 Begins Batmans out there.

I hope these come in around $200, but $250 wouldn't surprise me, HT knows how unique these are and there is no pressure on them to price cheaply.

Yeah, but for a Begins Batman, that's pushing the price really high, that figure really should be around $195 at the most but they know the demand.

Thats why I think this is gonna come in a bit on the high side...they know the figs are in demand lowest I can see is 225, but I think it's gonna be higher.

My guess: $229.99

Flame away. :wave

Stuart_Smalley.jpg

And the rest, save the harness, is reused. This is a brand new figure. :wink1:

That's true. Most of the Begins figure is reused. That helps spread the cost out.

So who knows. Hope for the best and expect the worst as far as price is concerned for Keaton, I guess.

I don't much care for the cardboard backers so I'm hoping they skip that on this one. Sure wouldn't mind a fancy base, though. Maybe a part of the Batcave or a rooftop. Heck, I just want to see more pics of the figure at this point.

That's true. Most of the Begins figure is reused. That helps spread the cost out.

So who knows. Hope for the best and expect the worst as far as price is concerned for Keaton, I guess.

I don't much care for the cardboard backers so I'm hoping they skip that on this one. Sure wouldn't mind a fancy base, though. Maybe a part of the Batcave or a rooftop. Heck, I just want to see more pics of the figure at this point.

Hell, considering all we got was a blurry pic of a pic, a pic of the actual figure would be nice. :lol

I wonder if Keaton Bats will come with an apple crate, or a couple phone books to accurately depict his height to scale ratio?

When are we likely to see pics of the Keaton Batman then? Is there another conference coming up or will Hot Toys just release the specs randomly one day?

I'm wondering the same thing...

Just watched Batman 89 again and I must say, I absolutely love that movie. Burton is a monster.

Last edited:
You know, with all these highly anstisipated HT threads, has any one ever considered making a "fact sheet" thread? Meaning each topic has a fact sheet. No commenting of a personal nature (that after all can be done in the main thread). But no more being bugged by new comers who want simple fact.

You know, with all these highly anstisipated HT threads, has any one ever considered making a "fact sheet" thread? Meaning each topic has a fact sheet. No commenting of a personal nature (that after all can be done in the main thread). But no more being bugged by new comers who want simple fact.

I'm sure when HT actually releases the official stats, they'll be included in the initial post for one of no less than seven new threads about it.

I'm sure when HT actually releases the official stats, they'll be included in the initial post for one of no less than seven new threads about it.

There are no facts other than what you probably already know. As Nam said, when the official specs are released, there'll be a thread with them on the first post. Until then, there are no facts about this release that can be backed by official claims from the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back