Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, with all these highly anstisipated HT threads, has any one ever considered making a "fact sheet" thread? Meaning each topic has a fact sheet. No commenting of a personal nature (that after all can be done in the main thread). But no more being bugged by new comers who want simple fact.

There are no facts other than what you probably already know. As EVILFACE said, when the official specs are released, there'll be a thread with them on the first post. Until then, there are no facts about this release that can be backed by official claims from the manufacturer.

There are no facts other than what you probably already know. As EVILFACE said, when the official specs are released, there'll be a thread with them on the first post. Until then, there are no facts about this release that can be backed by official claims from the manufacturer.

Totally agree with what EF said. :lecture

Man, every time I see this thread bumped to the top, especially in the morning, I expect some news or pictures. Every time I'm disappointed.

Man, every time I see this thread bumped to the top, especially in the morning, I expect some news or pictures. Every time I'm disappointed.

Check the page count. If it's gone up by 80+ pages by the time between the 4hrs you've been away and when you log back in, expect pics to have been posted.

Bet they save it for fall for the preview...with an spring 2012 release....

Still no pictures of this _____ing thing. Balls.

Hot Toys' response in person one day ..................

HH2.gif

I'm sure when HT actually releases the official stats, they'll be included in the initial post for one of no less than seven new threads about it.

There's a lot of strange new aliases lately plus the fact some of these go on like (play dumb) it's their first encounter with how Hot Toys does these things.

whats taking so long....with a blurry pic of a pic one would have guess that a proto is done. so is it that there were problems with the proto (leaking like a sieve) or awaiting approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back