Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to get this out already?
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Well the show started today and ends tomorrow...and it's been the same stuff we saw at SDCC, unless people know something I don't.

Well the show started today and ends tomorrow...and it's been the same stuff we saw at SDCC, unless people know something I don't.

I've seen sweet F all from this show apart from a few new pics of Classic Predator and one pic of the Nicholson Joker. :dunno So yeah I guess nothing new.

I'd be very surprised if DCD got it but Hot Toys could not but anything can happen when it comes to these stupid things.

It's definitely possible, dumber ____ has happened. Remember how DCD got Smiley World to give them rights to use the smiley face on the Comedian 1:6 figure and HT couldn't? That was a big WTF.

Anyone else hoping they'll keep the ball rolling and do Returns?

I'm going to be honest. Batman films have pretty much spanned my childhood. I mean I was 8 when the first Keaton film was released and remember hitting up the film and then Taco Bell in celebration. :lol

I remember hitting up one of my first boy/girl dates for Returns in 92. I remember going to the WB Studio Store in the mall to get my Riddler watch and various Forever themed merchandise in 95. I remember how much a group of buddies made fun of me in 97 at the nerd rage that followed after Batman and Robin.

So just on sentimental value alone I would buy and hope HT produces a Batman from every film even the abomination that was Batman and Robin. Not really interested in Robin or Penguin or Two-Face or Ivy (Although a Mr. Freeze Arnold might be tempting especially since my wife and I still make fun of some of his lines in that film) but I would buy each and every Batman no problem especially thinking about how cool a progression display would look from each film.

Although I'd want this suit from Batman and Robin:
george_clooney_batman.jpg

but this suit from Forever:
Val_Kilmer_1006352a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back