Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I'd want this suit from Batman and Robin:
george_clooney_batman.jpg

What the hell is that on his chest? It sure doesn't look like a bat.

Although I'd want this suit from Batman and Robin:
george_clooney_batman.jpg

but this suit from Forever:
Val_Kilmer_1006352a.jpg

Yeesh. No thanks.

Am I alone in being a big fan of the "Panther" armor from Forever? The one that started the infamous "nipples" trend? I really liked that one...looked so sleek and badass.

If I could get the 89, Returns, and Panther suit Batmen, I'd be complete.

Sorry....forgot to add a pic:

1211823378.jpg

Yeesh. No thanks.

Am I alone in being a big fan of the "Panther" armor from Forever? The one that started the infamous "nipples" trend? I really liked that one...looked so sleek and badass.

If I could get the 89, Returns, and Panther suit Batmen, I'd be complete.

Sorry....forgot to add a pic:

1211823378.jpg

I still think this outfit was great
batman-val-threequel.jpg

Poor Val Kilmer....it must really kill him to look at pics of himself in that batsuit and realize he must be about twice as big now. Kinda like when I look at my high school pics and think "jesus, was I ever that THIN?"

sorry...really off topic there.....

But yeah....95 "Panther" Batsuit rules!!

Poor Val Kilmer....it must really kill him to look at pics of himself in that batsuit and realize he must be about twice as big now. Kinda like when I look at my high school pics and think "jesus, was I ever that THIN?"

sorry...really off topic there.....

But yeah....95 "Panther" Batsuit rules!!

All it takes is a little dedication and you can look better than ever!

No, I really liked the Panther suit from Forever it's just that the sonar suit was everywhere for this film, it was literally the thing that for me symbolizes the film so that's why I'd prefer it.

So the Panther was his regular suit then, yeah, looked kinda cool.

The arm blade/gaunlets looked like they were soft noodles and belonged on a power rangers outfit though.

Shumacher did a better design with his Batman than Singer did with his Superman, i'll give him that.

Battle of the Gay Superhero Designers:

Schumacher 1
Singer 0

:lol

Kilmer could lose all the weight and stuff if he wanted. It's not hard to drop weight.

But yeah, if they made all the suits, I wouldn't mind collecting them all.

I just hope they omit the bat nipples, that's all. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back