Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

I hope you can press a button on his back and he screams:

"Now you wanna get nuts! C'mon, lets get nutsss"

Ok, how cool would it be if HT gave the Nicholson figure a working electronic bag like the end of the movie.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DFR5oZQrIVc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DFR5oZQrIVc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I think including the laughing bag would make it one of the coolest figures they've done just for including such a cool thing, I don't think it'd take big electronics to pull it off, i think it's doable.

Ok, how cool would it be if HT gave the Nicholson figure a working electronic bag like the end of the movie.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DFR5oZQrIVc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DFR5oZQrIVc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Crap, then I would want a Nicholson Joker :gah:

If they did that,wouldn't they have to include the bloody dead headsculpt?It'd be awesome,but I don't know how many people would want to display him dead.

They wouldn't have to, the coolness of having that prop and actually working would be enough to wow people regardless of a bloody portrait.

This is a must for an accessory

mtpgtc.jpg

I'm sure they'll do it, and I'm sure they'll try to find a way to may it contract just like the movie, will be trick with a barrel that small, but I'm sure they'll try.

Wonder if they'll include "lend ya a hand".

They wouldn't have to, the coolness of having that prop and actually working would be enough to wow people regardless of a bloody portrait.

Correct, I wouldn't need a dead version (what the...) to enjoy that.....but if I ever do feel the urge to have a dead Nicholson Joker i'll just lay him on his back....there...dead Joker. :lol

From "1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Order Thread":

WILL A MODERATOR PLEASE CLEAN UP THIS ORDER THREAD? Just delete the people who want to be deleted and move their chatter about the Hot Toys release to the appropriate Hot Toys-related DC Forum thread. This stuff is really, really disrespectful. Kindly take it out of the "Customs and Original Art" forum.

Was about to post this in the above thread, but decided to post it here out of respect:

Greg, sorry about this just you see soon a lot of members take the name out from the list soon...:(
We talking about big diference of money $600.00 Adam/Beto custom VS % $160.00 HOT TOYS!!!;)

Why does it have to be either or?

It's not a choice between a $600.00 custom figure and a $160.00 Hot Toys figure.

It's a choice between 1) a $600.00 custom figure, 2) a $160.00 Hot Toys figure and 3) a $160.00 Hot Toys figure with a custom head by one of the best 1/6 artists I know.

At the most this = $340 if you have Adam paint it. If you find your own painter it could be less. That's a lot less than $600. :dunno

Again, Hot Toys clothes + Imaresqd1 Head sculpt = pure win.

Hot Toys Facebook said:
Here comes the highly expected Batman (1989) movie license!

Amid much negotiation and many difficulties, Hot Toys is finally granted the likeness right of the renowned actor Jack Nicholson to produce the collectible figure of his character in the movie.

As many ones may know, it is very difficult to get it and it is on...ly granted for Hot Toys, thanks to the quality standard being recognized! Though it is difficult to get it, it is worth because we can bring such great collectible figure to our fans! So fans, please stay tuned our update in 2011!

163490_1809332795893_1317156810_32135361_1916730_n.jpg

Win. :lecture

This is a must for an accessory

mtpgtc.jpg

Double win. :lecture:lecture

From "1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt by Imaresqd1 Order Thread":

Was about to post this in the above thread, but decided to post it here out of respect:

It's not a choice between a $600.00 custom figure and a $160.00 Hot Toys figure.

It's a choice between 1) a $600.00 custom figure, 2) a $160.00 Hot Toys figure and 3) a $160.00 Hot Toys figure with a custom head by one of the best 1/6 artists I know.

At the most this = $340 if you have Adam paint it. If you find your own painter it could be less. That's a lot less than $600. :dunno

Again, Hot Toys clothes + Imaresqd1 Head sculpt = pure win.

No offense but why the ____ would you bring that into this thread? This thread is all win right now, mag.

Damn. This thread was actually peaceful, it will no doubt take a turn for the worst.

Mainly it's about the cash. People want a really nice figure, but now that a good production company will be doing a full package giving people the option to get everything for a low price compared to the high price of sourcing various parts for a custom, many will sway towards the cheaper route if it's good enough. A lot of the support for custom Nicholson Joker parts was the fact that there is a limited number of parts out there and more demand than material. With HT taking it on, that scarcity is going away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back