Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

I'm sure HT could do a final battle Joker complete with:
-Costume
-Bloody HS
-Chattering teeth
-Glasses
-"lend you a hand"
-Laughing bag
-Brick
-Gargoyle Base w/ rope?
-MMS Base
-Rope ladder
-alternate hands

Would anyone like to have a BD Joker hanging from their ceiling?I would.

My DX Joker wants:

Parade Joker outfit (if I had to choose) with trencher and brimmed hat.

Alternate museum "melty" head with artist beret and cane.

Long barrel and "BANG" guns.

Balloon remote control thingy.

I'm still unsure about what cardboard backdrop and base I would want. Maybe a chemical plant theme or something from the final battle at the church. :huh

No offense but why the ____ would you bring that into this thread? This thread is all win right now, mag.

:panic:

Well, like I said I was going to post it in the applicable thread (in fact I had, but then saw people asking for a mod to "clean up the thread").

Is there somewhere we can talk about it? :huh

I really don't get or care about the backdrops with the DX figures, they look cheap to me, having a realistic, 3D figure and base with a 2D background.

I really don't get or care about the backdrops with the DX figures, they look cheap to me, having a realistic, 3D figure and base with a 2D background.

I haven't used any of mine either. I kinda think the same thing although the Godfather backdrop was awesome. The best so far IMHO. I can see me using certain ones for my HT Bats though.

The mirrored one with Bruce Lee has been the only one I've liked, as it works as a wall in a room. The photo stuff just doesn't work in my book.

I like better what you do with your custom shelves, working in artwork and posters tied to the source material. You know looking at it that the image is separate from the figure but related, where the backdrops, you know they're intended for the figure, but they cheapen the overall look.

I forgot about the Bruce Lee one. That does look nice.

Ok. Forget the backdrops. :lol

Why are you worried about backdrops, with displays like yours, who needs something cheap from the factory.

You're nuts, especially cuz your '89 Batman displays are the best in your collection, at least I think so.

I'd buy it for $1900. Interest, it's a wonderful thing, money without doing anything.

Coco, are your displays the ones with the mirrors, posters and cards?

I can't find it but I remember seeing this display with Custom '89 Batman figures and behind it was a nice little gallery of the Topps Batman cards.

Would you turn down a junior mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint, they're delcious, they're very refreshing.

Coco, are your displays the ones with the mirrors, posters and cards?

I can't find it but I remember seeing this display with Custom '89 Batman figures and behind it was a nice little gallery of the Topps Batman cards.

One of the best figure displays of Coco's or anybody's that I've ever seen.

Thanks, guys! Here's a couple more with a night shot.

what about York peppermint patties?They're cocolate and peppermint too.:)

Damn, that turtle neck Bruce Wayne custom is cool. If Hot Toys made something like that, I'd definitely buy it.

I always loved that scene where he's sitting in front of those monitors thinking back to the night his parents were killed. The Joker paused on the screens, the music, the angst on his face, the shots on Wayne opening the file.

Good stuff.

Well if we did have to use a backdrop I would want it to have the balloons and float like in the flight of the bat-wing and throw in the prince song:Trust, Now everyone sing along with me

(W,X,Y,Z)
"Hey, it's the man! Yeah, let's see what's going on!"

Trust - who do ya?
Trust - what makes U a real lover?
Trust - I put this question to ya
Cuz I want U 2 be with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back