Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Unless things changed since TDK, DCD will likely be exclusive for the US.

man...looking at that suit...it must've been a nightmare for keaton to wear that. at least with bale's version, it was soft enough for him to move his head around, still not as much as TDK ver (bale still got headaches in the panther suit), but more flexible than the 89 suit.

oh and another question, keaton isn't as tall as bale right?

Yes, you are right about it was a nightmare for Keaton, so much so that he requested changes for Returns.
But, Bale was not wearing the Panther, that was Kilmer and Clooney wore a version of it (as well as the OnStar commercials.) And again, correct, Keaton is about 5'9", Bale is definitely taller.

Unless things changed since TDK, DCD will likely be exclusive for the US.

Which is nice for me, I get them from my local comic shop at cost. I wish he carried SideShow stuff too!

batmankeaton1.jpg

This is my favorite look!

Yeah, Bale is taller than Keaton. Keaton wasn't a very tall guy.

Movie/storywise though, both Batmen are 6'1", 6'2".

Yes, you are right about it was a nightmare for Keaton, so much so that he requested changes for Returns.
But, Bale was not wearing the Panther, that was Kilmer and Clooney wore a version of it (as well as the OnStar commercials.) And again, correct, Keaton is about 5'9", Bale is definitely taller.

sorry my bad, when i said panther, i was referring to the neck on the begins suit. i was throwing that term around too loosely.

so seeing as how keaton is shorter than bale..SHOULD they make bats a bit shorter??

ok...i know i'm REALLY splitting hairs here haha.

sorry my bad, when i said panther, i was referring to the neck on the begins suit. i was throwing that term around too loosely.

so seeing as how keaton is shorter than bale..SHOULD they make bats a bit shorter??

I doubt that they would, but I'd be happy if they did.

I doubt it, especially with that cowl and boots. He'll probably be as tall or a smidge taller than the other HT Batman.

Like I said, the actor may have been short, but we're not supposed to believe, watching the film that Batman is 5'9" because he's "Batman".

Yeah, I vote regular MMS.

I'm getting over PERS...

I'm starting to think the same way. It looks like they're implementing it better, based off the initial Indy promo shots, but as a whole, the system's novelty has gotten old for me.

I doubt it, especially with that cowl and boots. He'll probably be as tall or a smidge taller than the other HT Batman.

Like I said, the actor may have been short, but we're not supposed to believe, watching the film that Batman is 5'9" because he's "Batman".

they can always put him on the slim TT...then he'll be as tall as DX02...OR, they don't have to include the extenders like they did with DX02...

and don't you mean, "the goddamn batman?"

As long as it doesn't reek of cigarette smoke, I'm in.

I think getting this version might ease the pain of not having the Original suit Dark Knight Version.

I said might :lol

[

Like I said, the actor may have been short, but we're not supposed to believe, watching the film that Batman is 5'9" because he's "Batman".[/QUOTE]

As always you are dead on !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back