Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

For me it will ease not getting the DX 02!! I was pissed that I missed that one. Now the prices are ridiculous. Although i would like to still have one ..but , not at $285 + > dollars!!

Anyone think the values might fall on the DX 02 ??

Doubt it. That's the best and most likely the last HT Batman from TDK.

Nice Prank Snake, didn't any1 remember that today is also another april fools day. I had my hopes up until I saw your wicked smile and remembered todays date. That being said what might be the materials used to simulate the latex costume, and will we get two different variations in one like the T-1000 or will they milk this figure like they did the TDK Batman

batmankeaton1.jpg

This is my favorite look!

I too love that pose...and also if you look difabio's avatar..that is a classic as well !!

I think they would include two Bat cowl sculpt with two different capes. one relaxed and one over the shoulder.

I think they would include two Bat cowl sculpt with two different capes. one relaxed and one over the shoulder.

I highly doubt it, HT only has made one cape for every superhero ever made.

I really hope that the "simpler" Keaton batmobile is going to allow it to stay in the same price range as the Tumbler but in the end we all focus on getting the best HT Batmobile they can build for us to pose besides. Skip the interior to save on cost and price would be my prefernce

It would be great if the cape is the same material in & out, so that way we can display with the cape just folded to the outside, hopefully they would not use to much rubber like the begins figure, and finally a 1/6 Batmobile 89, I need to star saving money!!!

this is strange no? I think you can just pull the cape over his shoulders and that will also create the vision you are talking about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back