Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

Heard it from someone who happened to heard it from someone at HT. At least that's what he told me.

So pray to God that this is a real news and it ain't a joke.

Jeez that would be awesome

A batmobile....

Reeve, Keaton and Nicholson will go on the same shelf next to Bale and Ledger.

I dunno if this is old news already or not, but I just heard that HT is doing the Keaton BATMOBILE.

So better save up that money !!!!!!

Fantastic news if true but not a great surprise.That particular vehicle was as much a star of that film as Keaton himself.You could nt really make an '89 Batman without his ride.

Fantastic news if true but not a great surprise.That particular vehicle was as much a star of that film as Keaton himself.You could nt really make an '89 Batman without his ride.

Exactly
Well said man

I'll believe it when it happens. Yeah I know they made the Tumbler but did I not hear that they ended up regretting that one? If so it seems hard to believe they'd go down the road of making another large vehicle.

Speaking of Michael Keaton, would anyone else like to see HT make a Beetlejuice?

Insta-buy. But only if he comes with a crotch holding hand to recreate this scene.

[ame="https://youtu.be/aiLk9tlE-h8"]https://youtu.be/aiLk9tlE-h8[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I dunno if this is old news already or not, but I just heard that HT is doing the Keaton BATMOBILE.

So better save up that money !!!!!!

:pray:

I think this one will be a lot easier as it has a lot less flimsy and movable parts. If it helps to make it happen and keep the price low they can leave the cockpit out of the equation.
Not like I ever open it on the tumbler.

:borg:

Last edited:

Psh, I'd keep the cockpit open. Closed cockpit is out of the question for me... it's like collecting sealed auto models.

If it were nicely detailed I'd display it open with Bats about to hop in sometimes.

Why don't we at least get a preview of Batman first before all this talk of how to display him in a Batmobile that may or may not happen. :lol

the original is a no brainer, far less fragile parts to it compared to the Tumbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back