Hot Toys: Batman 85 Years Announcement Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me just sitting here looking an Alicia Silverstone Batgirl vs you guys wanting certain Batman specific figures like

Attachments

• IMG_9146.jpeg
    IMG_9146.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Me just sitting here looking an Alicia Silverstone Batgirl vs you guys wanting certain Batman specific figures like

You’re not alone. Fingers crossed Hot Toys actually puts their 1997 Batman and Robin figures up for preorder, then if they don’t make Batgirl, JazzInc can fill the gap.

JazzInc is making an Uma Thurman Ivy, so they’ll probably make an armored Arnold too. There’s a Jeep Swenson Bane model kit from 1997-ish that’s worth tracking down and getting repainted as a stand-in, as I can’t see anyone making him sadly.

Then Mars Toys has Carrey Riddler covered, and an incredible looking Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face on the way.

And with those, JazzInc’s also making Pfeiffer Catwoman and DeVito Penguin.

It’s awesome to finally have proper Burton and Schumacher Batman representation. :yess: We just need a brand new Nicholson from someone now.

You’re not alone. Fingers crossed Hot Toys actually puts their 1997 Batman and Robin figures up for preorder, then if they don’t make Batgirl, JazzInc can fill the gap.

JazzInc is making an Uma Thurman Ivy, so they’ll probably make an armored Arnold too. There’s a Jeep Swenson Bane model kit from 1997-ish that’s worth tracking down and getting repainted as a stand-in, as I can’t see anyone making him sadly.

Then Mars Toys has Carrey Riddler covered, and an incredible looking Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face on the way.

And with those, JazzInc’s also making Pfeiffer Catwoman and DeVito Penguin.

It’s awesome to finally have proper Burton and Schumacher Batman representation. :yess: We just need a brand new Nicholson from someone now.
Well sadly it’s not guaranteed that Joost will do Poison Ivy. In the end Facebook polls will decide it. And when she goes up against a Zoëy Catwoman not too many people will vote for her I fear.

Well sadly it’s not guaranteed that Joost will do Poison Ivy. In the end Facebook polls will decide it. And when she goes up against a Zoëy Catwoman not too many people will vote for her I fear.

I remember Joost confirmed she’s happening in a livestream a couple months back - Sean has already sculpted Uma Thurman’s Ivy before and it looked incredible.

He mentioned the possibility of Alicia Silverstone’s Batgirl - which is probably more likely now that Hot Toys only showed off Batman and Robin - no Batgirl.

I remember Joost confirmed she’s happening in a livestream a couple months back - Sean has already sculpted Uma Thurman’s Ivy before and it looked incredible.

He mentioned the possibility of Alicia Silverstone’s Batgirl - which is probably more likely now that Hot Toys only showed off Batman and Robin - no Batgirl.
He will do the stuff that sells and what people want. The same reason he will now be doing the tumbler and not the 97 Batmobile. I think confirmed is nothing until I see a preorder for Poison Ivy. But of course it would be a waste if Sean’s incredible previous work will never be used.

Okay guys, I love ripping on HT laziness.
But for a change of pace:
- what is the ONE Batman figure announcement that would make you completely change your opinion of Hot Toys for the better?

Mine is Arkham Knight Scarecrow.
1/6 Arkham Origins Knightfall Batman
1/6 Updated Arkham Asylum or Arkham City Batman

Hot Toys could have their new Iron Man here if they fully committed to comic versions. McFarlane already has, granted his figures are much cheaper and easier to make, but the principle is the same.

Hot Toys could have their new Iron Man here if they fully committed to comic versions. McFarlane already has, granted his figures are much cheaper and easier to make, but the principle is the same.
Exactly. $200 or less under the Hono brand it should be a no brainer.

Back