Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
:lol :lol :lol

No need to be ashamed, you’re going to love the figure man, its pretty awesome.

Give me a QS Joker and Bane and I can retire from the Nolan figure game forever.

Not gonna happen, HT's already planning DX42 TDK Batman 4.0, this time with accurate cowl, cape, shoulder pads, blah, blah, blah....

And sound effects.

alfred-nevah.gif

Seen it all before with the disgust, the revulsion, the remorse, the paring down a collection, the selling off everything except 'focus', then selling off everything, then the regret, then buying it ALL back... yup. Seen it all before.

I don't think you have to be a-dev to know that we need another T2 clean Ah-nuld with a headsculpt that's just as good as DX13, if not better.

Preferably two of them - a Galleria T2, with Fat Boy if that's what it takes to get the greenlight, and a Cyberdyne Shootout with office space diorama.

No we don't.. :lol we don't need anything, the MMS117 is a fine figure.

I must have gotten the early edition with the better head sculpt, because the rest of nerd-dom seems to have gotten the short end of the stick. :family

Last edited:
Back