Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
It's not only about making a better looking figure, half the charm is in the "possible" part.
There's absolutely no way HT would want to improve on what they already did with THREE previous versions of BB Batman.

Ra's is the only BB figure we didn't get, but it's obvious that if HT could make him they would already.

No 1/4th scale since it's about licensing and Entertoy got that first.

Re: Should Hot Toys revisit Batman Begins and what would you like to see?

HT will probably put the brakes on its Nolan releases anyway, as soon as BvS gets up off the ground (that friggin' Batmobile is gonna be EXPENSIVE).

We'll probably still see another Bale Batman, in one form or another, and another Ledger Joker, in one form or another, but only once in a blue moon, not every year or every other year.

It's not only about making a better looking figure, half the charm is in the "possible" part.
There's absolutely no way HT would want to improve on what they already did with during THREE previous versions of BB Batman.

Ra's is the only BB figure we didn't get, but it's obvious that if HT could make him they would already.

No 1/4th scale since it's about licensing and Entertoy got that first.

Enterbay didn't have the Begins license, though, and I'm pretty sure they lost the TDK license, anyway.

I'd love to see HT take another crack at the BB suit. It's a way better suit then the TDK one imo and I'd love to have it in the collection. I missed out on the first two or three or however many have come before and it seems HT could still do better with it considering some of the issues the others had.

This one is not like the others.

superman.gif

He did fought Bruce with his ninja / icing gear as well. With a samurai sword, doest get any cooler than that.

Its too much work to be using so many different fabrics and material.

HT will prolly take the easy way out and do the black ninja outfit, as both of them are wearing something similar (even though the other bootleg company did point out the subtle differences between the master outfit and the apprentice outfit).

Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

bumping this to merge with the similar BB figure discussion, hopefully we wont need another similar thread cluttering the DC section.

Last edited:
Lol man this thread reads so familiar.
I still want a DX Begins and still see that Difabs needs to tell everyone what they should have, want, buy or whatever. It's to the point of being annoying with your opinion, lol. Nolan bats is going to be pretty popular for awhile it seems so get over it and enjoy your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until we see Baffleck in 2016. We still got 1 more year to get Nolan Bats stuffs.

So far thats been teased are :

* Gordon, Robin, Batsignal
* TDKR glass armory

What we still essentially need:

* OC/BB Suit
* Two Face 2.0
* Ra's

What we dont really need, but nice to have for the completist:

* BB Armory cupboard
* Fox
* TDK Computer Table
* Harvey Dent
* Lau with pile of money (SS ex is TV with Lau in the screen)

I'm a huge fan of the X-Men films and I don't own one Wolverine figure yet

While I'm a fan of of the series, I won't be buying crappy figures.

I'm very curious to see what your 1/6 collection consists of at this point? It must be pretty amazing.

I'm very curious to see what your 1/6 collection consists of at this point? It must be pretty amazing.

By “crappy figures” I of course meant figures I personally dislike, the Wolverine figures just didn’t do it for me, but in all honesty if we ever got confirmation that HT wouldn’t be making anymore X-Men figures, I would probably pick up The Last Stand Wolvey.

Lol man this thread reads so familiar.
I still want a DX Begins and still see that Difabs needs to tell everyone what they should have, want, buy or whatever. It's to the point of being annoying with your opinion, lol. Nolan bats is going to be pretty popular for awhile it seems so get over it and enjoy your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, after his rant today, he bought himself a sexy Bank Robber Joker 2.0 to add to his collection :lol

Already have the original Two-Face, don't need a new one... :lol Improved Begins suit (hopefully the last) would be on my list, Ra's, and maybe Talia. Otherwise, I have all the characters. Then they can retire the license... haha Oh yeah, QS Joker.

By accident though!

:lol :lol :lol

No need to be ashamed, you’re going to love the figure man, its pretty awesome.

Already have the original Two-Face, don't need a new one... :lol Improved Begins suit (hopefully the last) would be on my list, Ra's, and maybe Talia. Otherwise, I have all the characters. Then they can retire the license... haha Oh yeah, QS Joker.

Give me a QS Joker and Bane and I can retire from the Nolan figure game forever.

Back